Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Wait, what now? You've seen her hit him several times? When? Details.

I have never seen that in all the time I have watched - maybe it happened in the bedroom?

If Paul is uncomfortable in front of the cameras, can you please tell me why within the last couple of months he has fucked so often in close proximity to them?

Oh come on! I can feel the one sided conversation coming on with you already. Open your mind to what is going on  in front of your eyes. Laura is very smart person. Laura is an exhibitionist at heart. Paul well do I really need to go there?

He is very insecure with Laura. You see him at the computer all the time day and night. What do you think he is doing? Homework!  No, he is watching to see who is watching her, and for how long. He wrights it all down and so doesn't she.

Yes, they were in the bedroom on the bed just after he seen her on his phone not in the apartment came home and confronted her about it. He was upset that she was bating in bed for the cameras and he said something to her and you could see from the look in her eyes right away it wasn't nice.  Something like [slut or whore] She hit him about 5 times hard and was visibly upset for a while.  She Loves him very much for what reason I don't know, but love is blind and she will do anything for him.  ANYTHING

2 hours ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Oh come on! I can feel the one sided conversation coming on with you already. Open your mind to what is going on  in front of your eyes. Laura is very smart person. Laura is an exhibitionist at heart. Paul well do I really need to go there?

He is very insecure with Laura. You see him at the computer all the time day and night. What do you think he is doing? Homework!  No, he is watching to see who is watching her, and for how long. He wrights it all down and so doesn't she.

Yes, they were in the bedroom on the bed just after he seen her on his phone not in the apartment came home and confronted her about it. He was upset that she was bating in bed for the cameras and he said something to her and you could see from the look in her eyes right away it wasn't nice.  Something like [slut or whore] She hit him about 5 times hard and was visibly upset for a while.  She Loves him very much for what reason I don't know, but love is blind and she will do anything for him.  ANYTHING

Did anyone else witness this? Someone reliable. Hit him hard and he just took it - a man not known for his restraint.

You appear to be struggling with her name as well L-E-O-R-A.

I have seen you comments on Irma and Ilona and it's like you live in opposite world. Irma switched to Anna because Ilona only let her take it so far. Irma was upset about it and now you claim that Ilona is the one who wants to take it further.

And OMG Big Headline News - Paul on the computer all day after more than a year discovers his exhibitionist GF who walks NAKED in the flat in front of him all of the FUCKING time which on another thread you claimed he was stopping her from doing, having, despite being a smart guy, missed the fact that she was bating in front of strangers. FUCK ME! BLOW ME FUCKING DOWN WITH A FEATHER.

Maybe what you say is true and she did hit him but when exactly DATE TIME etc. and I'll check on their subsequent behaviour. 

And here's another thing that doesn't make sense because most girls bate on RLC and that's that he should get angry about her bating in bed rather than in front of the free cameras which logically he would regard as worse.

Whatever. Like I said DATE TIME and someone I trust to back it up. I can't really imagine Paul letting her hit him hard more than once.

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Did anyone else witness this? Someone reliable. Hit him hard and he just took it - a man not known for his restraint.

You appear to be struggling with her name as well L-E-O-R-A.

I have seen you comments on Irma and Ilona and it's like you live in opposite world. Irma switched to Anna because Ilona only let her take it so far. Irma was upset about it and now you claim that Ilona is the one who wants to take it further.

And OMG Big Headline News - Paul on the computer all day after more than a year discovers his exhibitionist GF who walks NAKED in the flat in front of him all of the FUCKING time which on another thread you claimed he was stopping her from doing, having, despite being a smart guy, missed the fact that she was bating in front of strangers. FUCK ME! BLOW ME FUCKING DOWN WITH A FEATHER.

Maybe what you say is true and she did hit him but when exactly DATE TIME etc. and I'll check on their subsequent behaviour. 

And here's another thing that doesn't make sense because most girls bate on RLC and that's that he should get angry about her bating in bed rather than in front of the free cameras which logically he would regard as worse.

Whatever. Like I said DATE TIME and someone I trust to back it up. I can't really imagine Paul letting her hit him hard more than once.

I agree, knowing Paul I very much doubt he would not retaliate IF Leora hit him, he would at least grab her by the throat as he has done on at least a couple of occasions before when angry.

As for Leora bating in front of the camera's, he may not be the brightest star in the sky, but he's not stupid enough not to know how they keep the apartment, and it's not just by her walking round naked as often as possible, although good to see

2 hours ago, tripod2 said:

I didn't see it, but I have no reason to doubt him. It's incredible how defensive people get about their "favorites" on this site.

I seen it.  It was awhile back.  He had her pinned up against the Fridge with his hand around her neck and he literally lifted her off her feet by at least 1/4 inch. Plus he has also slapped her a few times.

I have no use for the man.  Millions of people in the World would die to have a girl like Leora and she has to pick a Dip Shit for a partner.

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, tripod2 said:

I didn't see it, but I have no reason to doubt him. It's incredible how defensive people get about their "favorites" on this site.

You see no reason to doubt him ...

3 weeks ago he said this: Has anybody noticed Paul coming down on Leora to put more cloths on lately

which left me gobsmacked. then
It would make me cringe, and want to punch him when he would slap her down below in the private parts to get her to put panties on.

and he's managed to do this without me noticing. And then

I'm glad sex under the covers are over. It must have been hell for her being the exhibitionist she is.

Apparently this one sex session in recent times which was partly obscured to the camera whereas the other ones could not have been closer, did not even finish under the covers.

No you see why I doubt him. It just is not in my personality to play favourites, mate. 

And I repeat: It would make me cringe, and want to punch him 

It sounds like he has the problem.

2 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

I seen it.  It was awhile back.  He had her pinned up against the Fridge with his hand around her neck and he literally lifted her off her feet by at least 1/4 inch. Plus he has also slapped her a few times.

I have no use for the man.  Millions of people in the World would die to have a girl like Leora and she has to pick a Dip Shit for a partner.

I remember that. It sounds like the case here is that she slapped him hard several times.

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Stone Cold, He is saying she hit him.

That incident is one of a few I have reported in the other direction.

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Stone Cold, He is saying she hit him.

That incident is one of a few I have reported in the other direction.

They both have a boiling point and when it's reached that's when their tempers seem to flare and the slaps, yelling and screaming follow after that.  Then you have to have a bucket to catch Leora's tears.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

You see no reason to doubt him ...

3 weeks ago he said this: Has anybody noticed Paul coming down on Leora to put more cloths on lately

which left me gobsmacked. then
It would make me cringe, and want to punch him when he would slap her down below in the private parts to get her to put panties on.

and he's managed to do this without me noticing. And then

I'm glad sex under the covers are over. It must have been hell for her being the exhibitionist she is.

Apparently this one sex session in recent times which was partly obscured to the camera whereas the other ones could not have been closer, did not even finish under the covers.

No you see why I doubt him. It just is not in my personality to play favourites, mate. 

And I repeat: It would make me cringe, and want to punch him 

It sounds like he has the problem.

I don't have a problem. I knew this would be a one sided conversation with you BBsq69. You just refuse that they have in the past hit each other. [Leora]  doesn't hit hard enough to hurt, but it got his attention. As far as you doubting what I have said;  I could care less! 

• Upvote 1

leora cristian la birlikte paul buna daha önce tepki göstermişti sonra serbes bıraktı cristian krosnakytaki eski evde komşusuydu şimdi leora arada ona ziyarete gidiyor  bu günde ona gitti akşama gelmez bu arada paulde başka biriyle ve onlar san petersburgda

• Upvote 1