Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

11 hours ago, tFighterPilot said:

Apparently this is a thing that exists

leoravagina.jpg

(I don't think it looks anything like her vagina)

Try again, I think someone needs their eye's testing if they think this looks remotely like Leora's fanny

• Upvote 2

On 12.7.2016 at 3:02 PM, Jay Adams said:

The dog likes to play in the closet and knows how to open and close the doors.. Second to last night Vika was in her room something made a big bang inside her cabinets at night, she just looked at it like "mmhmm?" and last night same time her door opened real fast a third of the way and stopped, like when someone just gonna tell you something, she turned around and looked for a long time, I also expected someone to say something, but no one there? When she faced the camera again her eyebrows where raised as if she was thinking "ok, guess there's a ghost here"

Only poltergeist behaviour i've seen on RLC, but I've seen some weirdo stuff on wm247

yes i did one mistake i so that dog love to sleep in there sorry did wrong

Alrighty, really don't follow this apartment very much, and need to ask a newbie question:It dawned upon me that this apartment and Maya/Stephan's have the same time zone. The time stamps are obviously not European time zones. What country am I looking at? (or are the time stamps in err?)

9 minutes ago, sanjuro66 said:

Alrighty, really don't follow this apartment very much, and need to ask a newbie question:It dawned upon me that this apartment and Maya/Stephan's have the same time zone. The time stamps are obviously not European time zones. What country am I looking at? (or are the time stamps in err?)

Russia / are the time stamps in err = NO

58 minutes ago, DAVETECH4LIFE said:

Russia / are the time stamps in err = NO

Duh, I get it now. Most of the other folks are "Moscow Time" I assume that L&P and M&S are.....,,,east of the Ural Mountains or something like that?

On 7/26/2016 at 6:25 PM, daemon said:

daemon, you mentioned you heard them talking about going on holiday in August, I don't suppose you happened to to hear when, and for how long, the reason I ask is RLC no longer attach return dates to the apartments. 

Hay Paul, If you can read this get the hell off the computer, and go pay some attention to that gorgeous creature behind you sitting on the couch. If you ever get the chance read the book; [ I once had it all and threw it away watching my computer]  Authers name: Dumas or is it Dumb Ass

• Upvote 1