Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

11 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Imagine the dark place I've been in since ... probably Leora's dungeon LOL

There's many a dark place in life, also I have to confess I usually miss all the action, because of the time difference and work commitment, but that doesn't detract from the fact she will always be superior to the others

• Upvote 2

Leora please arrange some guitar lessons for Paul, if they are members of RLC there must be many professional (and good amateur) guitarists cringing every time he picks up his guitar, he's out of key and he can't hold a tune together

• Upvote 4

Leora and Paul had quite a stormy day today (my guess is that it's something to do with their finances) and while Leora worked herself up into another one of her house cleaning frenzies I could hear her humming to herself the tune playing on her smartphone. She's very musical and I too wondered how she puts up with Paul's aimless scratching around on his guitar. Just goes to show (again) that love is blind... and tone deaf.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Newton said:

Leora and Paul had quite a stormy day today (my guess is that it's something to do with their finances) and while Leora worked herself up into another one of her house cleaning frenzies I could hear her humming to herself the tune playing on her smartphone. She's very musical and I too wondered how she puts up with Paul's aimless scratching around on his guitar. Just goes to show (again) that love is blind... and tone deaf.

It's been very stormy since they came back from shopping yesterday, when Leora started going through her little grey book she obviously uses to keep track of their finances.

I forgot to mention his guitar is also so far out of tune, as for Leora she should take up music because her humming was in the right key, and you are correct love is tone deaf, either that or she can switch off as most women can, and not hear him

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Yury said:

Paui our minstrel and troubadour. :biggrin:

Don't mention the Recorder Paul attempts to play, the dog barking as annoying as it is when Leora's bating, is not as bad as when he tries to strangle the instrument

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Newark52 said:

Don't mention the Recorder Paul attempts to play, the dog barking as annoying as it is when Leora's bating, is not as bad as when he tries to strangle the instrument

Having overcome all unpleasant moments, you get double pleasure from Leora. :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I've just gone onto the bedroom cams Leora's awake looking at her phone and Pauls still asleep, I wish they would go back to the old sleeping arrangement where Leora sleeps nearest the camera the view of lovely ass is a million times better than a view of his hairy ass first thing in the morning

• Upvote 1