Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I'm curious about something, trivial I know. I can't watch Leora live these days for 'technical reasons' so I've not seen when the GR white carpet disappeared to be replaced by the much larger red one, though I saw its first 'deployment' by the lady of the house.

Similarly when did the sofa cover, off white, get replaced by the darker one?

It must have been recently. I wonder if it was becoming too 'stained' by repeated use in much the same way as the rug might have been.

Given Leora's care for personal hygiene I'm surprised both lasted as long as they did and wondered the decision to replace both came about after a hygiene scare.

Mind you, with a dog in on the act as well, much of the time, Leora has allowed things to lapse quite often and her partner obviously doesn't share her concerns given his own shocking personal hygiene shortcomings.

As I said, it was trivial, but I am curious!

I'm curious about something, trivial I know. I can't watch Leora live these days for 'technical reasons' so I've not seen when the GR white carpet disappeared to be replaced by the much larger red one, though I saw its first 'deployment' by the lady of the house.

Similarly when did the sofa cover, off white, get replaced by the darker one?

It must have been recently. I wonder if it was becoming too 'stained' by repeated use in much the same way as the rug might have been.

Given Leora's care for personal hygiene I'm surprised both lasted as long as they did and wondered the decision to replace both came about after a hygiene scare.

Mind you, with a dog in on the act as well, much of the time, Leora has allowed things to lapse quite often and her partner obviously doesn't share her concerns given his own shocking personal hygiene shortcomings.

As I said, it was trivial, but I am curious!

The carpet was changed around 2-3 months now,and the sofa covers were only changed 2 days ago. As for Paul's hygiene.......don't go there,the creature has the social graces of an animal.

• Upvote 1

The carpet was changed around 2-3 months now,and the sofa covers were only changed 2 days ago. As for Paul's hygiene.......don't go there,the creature has the social graces of an animal.

it also changed the curtains on the gray and pink. And sewed cushions yesterday, now they are on the couch as well.