Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora is hot, there is a lot of action going on but i find this apartment boring. I think they have the same type of sex, in the same positions, on the same couch. There are no parties, no quests like in the other apartments. I feel like I ve seen everything there is to see in this apartment.

Conclusion. They need to change things. Anything they will change will be an improvement even changing the furniture will be a plus.

3 hours ago, gamerpro said:

Leora is hot, there is a lot of action going on but i find this apartment boring. I think they have the same type of sex, in the same positions, on the same couch. There are no parties, no quests like in the other apartments. I feel like I ve seen everything there is to see in this apartment.

Conclusion. They need to change things. Anything they will change will be an improvement even changing the furniture will be a plus.

RLC has a mix of apartments.  Some have very social behavior (parties). Other not so much.  It's a roll of the dice but with 15+ apartments to choose from, you should find a couple to your liking.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, gamerpro said:

I agree Leora is the most entertaining of all the girls on RLC I will never get bored with her bating, even if you do.

As for sex being boring, it's been posted that they have been together for many years (someone posted childhood) so the days of having sex while swinging from the chandeliers are long gone. so if you are in a long term relationship you will know what I'm talking about, also as I see it and many others do, the only problem Leora has with sex is trying to get Paul to last longer than 3 minutes.

True I have yet to see a party in this apartment, but that's Leora and Paul's want, although Leora's had a girl friend stay overnight on a few occasions

RLC supply the apartment and furniture so we can look into their lives 24/7 this said, they have to put up with what they are given, and looking at some of the other apartments they are doing pretty well

• Upvote 3

10 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I agree Leora is the most entertaining of all the girls on RLC I will never get bored with her bating, even if you do.

As for sex being boring, it's been posted that they have been together for many years (someone posted childhood) so the days of having sex while swinging from the chandeliers are long gone. so if you are in a long term relationship you will know what I'm talking about, also as I see it and many others do, the only problem Leora has with sex is trying to get Paul to last longer than 3 minutes.

True I have yet to see a party in this apartment, but that's Leora and Paul's want, although Leora's had a girl friend stay overnight on a few occasions

RLC supply the apartment and furniture so we can look into their lives 24/7 this said, they have to put up with what they are given, and looking at some of the other apartments they are doing pretty well

I think this joking about Paul lasting not longer than 3 minutes could be forgotten by now. Lately they have many times had sex where Leora gives first a very elaborate oral sex as foreplay for about five minutes, but Paul does not cum then (I could not last Leora´s treatment for that long). Then they have a short intercourse; Leora on top and usually satisfying herself there with fingers, and at the end Leora goes down and gives Paul a blowjob, finally Paul helps a little with his hand and cums into Leora´s mouth, and nowadays Leora really wants to swallow that sperm, she is very capable of catching it and licking it all to her mouth.  A total of 15 minutes typically. Paul has made great progress, and also Leora gets orgasm regularly. Good for them and good for us, not boring at all (if they remember to take positions where we can see everything)!