Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I'm afraid I slept through it all. Surely someone videoed it or at least got pictures? Can't believe I missed only the 2nd or 3rd kitchen fuck. If it was in the kitchen I hope someone used Kitchen cam like I would have done.

9 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I'm afraid I slept through it all. Surely someone videoed it or at least got pictures? Can't believe I missed only the 2nd or 3rd kitchen fuck. If it was in the kitchen I hope someone used Kitchen cam like I would have done.

I apologize, I saw from the beginning, but didn't take any pic. I thought you around .. I love your photos. Sorry

17 minutes ago, lwis said:

I apologize, I saw from the beginning, but didn't take any pic. I thought you around .. I love your photos. Sorry

It was streaming on my PC but just too tired. Maybe Howard got it? So disappointing. I'm waiting for that one final bate but she has little opportunity in the last month but this would have been something I have never captured before and I'm sure I won't be on RLC next time it happens so I guess I'll never see it. The only ones I've ever captured at that end of the room were in night-vision and actually in the kitchen never. So I'll make my usual desperate appeal for someone to PM me but I doubt anyone else will have it. :sad:

This Thread is for the General Chat for this Apartment

This is for General Chat. If you have any Pictures or Videos Please place them in their Proper Threads.

If you're going to chat about anything other than the Apartment. Please use the Proper Threads for that Subject.

If there isn't a Subject, Please make one.

I think a few of you are missing something about the capture of today's session, I have to ask what part Paul played, (other than pushing her head up and down on his cock when she was giving him a blow job), because from what I could see he was his usual arrogant lazy self just laying there and letting Leora do all the work, at no time did I see him actually fuck Leora, unless he broke into a sweat before the recording started 

2 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I think a few of you are missing something about the capture of today's session, I have to ask what part Paul played, (other than pushing her head up and down on his cock when she was giving him a blow job), because from what I could see he was his usual arrogant lazy self just laying there and letting Leora do all the work, at no time did I see him actually fuck Leora, unless he broke into a sweat before the recording started 

It started when leora when to Paul when he was in the best room and she was with a robe she tried to get him in the mood and he was not and then she moved to the LR . after few minuts she when to him again and they talk abit she loss the robe (she had the shire and red underwer on and she set on the coach ... He when to do something in the LR and she spread her leg a bit for the cam .... After few minutes .. During this time she was look to the porch and back and fourth and sudenlly she when to the kitchen and he can to her for the porch huged her and they started kissing ... He  grebe's her and lift her on the kitchen sink or near it .. Dropped or pushed her pennies aside .. Pulled out  hus cock without dropping his underwear down and start pumping her ... After some time both of them went to the coach and from there you know the rest.

This is more or less how it was. 

It was a good show . great job leora and Paul ... It was Beautiful and thank you.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, reallifecamv said:

It started when leora when to Paul when he was in the best room and she was with a robe she tried to get him in the mood and he was not and then she moved to the LR . after few minuts she when to him again and they talk abit she loss the robe (she had the shire and red underwer on and she set on the coach ... He when to do something in the LR and she spread her leg a bit for the cam .... After few minutes .. During this time she was look to the porch and back and fourth and sudenlly she when to the kitchen and he can to her for the porch huged her and they started kissing ... He  grebe's her and lift her on the kitchen sink or near it .. Dropped or pushed her pennies aside .. Pulled out  hus cock without dropping his underwear down and start pumping her ... After some time both of them went to the coach and from there you know the rest.

This is more or less how it was. 

It was a good show . great job leora and Paul ... It was Beautiful and thank you.

Thank you for clearing that up. 

That's the second time that I know of that he's fucked her on the kitchen top, but I've yet to see him give her a really good seeing too, where all she's got to do is lay back and think of heaven

• Upvote 2