Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

hace 13 minutos, phantomcapsnet dijo:

bate Increíble!

Ella ESTABA en llamas

Hay que quitarse el sombrero ante esta chica, es increíble, !!!! Ah !!! , esto si es vida real, no como la burla que vemos en otros apartamentos " mal denominados estrella "

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Newark52 said:

I'm not surprised she was up until after 5am local time watching a weepy film on TV, then Paul wakes her trying to get her going around 09:30 local time, he didn't succeed.

Hi Newark52.

I saw the full thing on Monday including the very sexy dancing afterwards in the gr mirror.

What I also think is that just before starting to bate she was on the laptop communicating with someone and it was obviously really turning her on, she had a sexy smila on her face and her finger in her mouth so I reckon someon on social media was turning her on somehow.

Then she had the best bate I have seen and when shewas getting dressed she had on tight jeans and was playing some music and dancing in a most provocative way, I haven't seen this before either.

All in all it was a terrific morning for her..and us!

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Were is old nose picker gone.

Much as I hate mention of his habit, I think he must still be at work or maybe gone for drinks afterwards, although I don't think he drinks. Leora's just chilling this evening.

He's arrived just after 8 and they're sitting down for food. If this follows the last few days Paul will shortly go to bed. Leora may follow at any time but may wait until just before Paul gets up at 6.

• Upvote 1