Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

P

3 hours ago, bubbleobillo said:

Curiouser and curiouser, thought Alice........

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Why does she have 2 cups on the table?

Purely decoration not sure if the cups are a collectable item? as I said in an earlier post the weekends are chill out days and also just to get our hopes up.... Doooh.

Ol nose picker will be home soon... If he works on a Saturday he will be too knackered to screw.. that might mean more solo time from our Queen.

51 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

P

Purely decoration not sure if the cups are a collectable item? as I said in an earlier post the weekends are chill out days and also just to get our hopes up.... Doooh.

Ol nose picker will be home soon... If he works on a Saturday he will be too knackered to screw.. that might mean more solo time from our Queen.

She set table for tow so yes he is about to come home.

It's not him that's need to be in to it but her ... If she is not it to it as we know, he can forget about it and we can forget about everything.

And its look like she is not in the mood ... Unless Paul will somehow become a geanuise lover and get her in the mood . 

So I wonder If there are miriculs??? 

Oh no I just saw her just do the most fabulous bend which I failed to capture as she rose from the sofa, to go first to the balcony and then to GR to change which I also missed. Was anyone lucky enough to capture it? It occurred at 18:11:57/8 her time. It could be I imagined that it was better than it was but she had already been showing pussy to Cam1 right before.

Leora lying on the couch looking very beautiful. Sometimes I underestimate her looks but she is prettier than some of the model girls - I would say Kristy for instance and even My Belle - but her body is so awesome, proportioned, lithe and graceful that it is no wonder I forget to look above the neck where of course her marvellous creative intelligent mind lives as well as that cute visage. 

• Upvote 4

I've just had the pleasure to witness for over a hour, a vision of pure sexual beauty, and in my opinion as close to perfection as you can get, firstly Leora in the shower, then naked in the Guest Room (no fanny flashing) while she was getting ready to go out.

This was marred by Paul having a grope trying to get her going, he needs lessons in seduction, but worse was yet to come Paul got his damn guitar out, Leora if he won't have guitar lessons then please "oh" please get him a guitar tuner.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

I've just had the pleasure to witness for over a hour, a vision of pure sexual beauty, and in my opinion as close to perfection as you can get, firstly Leora in the shower, then naked in the Guest Room (no fanny flashing) while she was getting ready to go out.

This was marred by Paul having a grope trying to get her going, he needs lessons in seduction, but worse was yet to come Paul got his damn guitar out, Leora if he won't have guitar lessons then please "oh" please get him a guitar tuner.

At least it's better than the days he was learning that one tune on the recorder. I do not know why Paul doesn' get guitar lessons. If he didit would certainly help him be more romantic. The tunes he plays are often recognisable but just uninspiring the way he plays them although equally this could be due to a lack of imagination or passion for the music.

P.S. Glad you've put in a font size I can read

2 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

At least it's better than the days he was learning that one tune on the recorder. I do not know why Paul doesn' get guitar lessons. If he didit would certainly help him be more romantic. The tunes he plays are often recognisable but just uninspiring the way he plays them although equally this could be due to a lack of imagination or passion for the music.

P.S. Glad you've put in a font size I can read

I think what you are trying to say although the tunes are recognisable, with his style of playing his guitar is out of tune, he plays flat just like they teach you in school, and he's out of key, and as long has he doesn't start trying to serenade Leora we should be OK, and thankfully PC's come with a mute function

Regarding a posting you made earlier about her laying on the couch, Leora has natural beauty, because she looks just stunning with or without make-up, unlike the girls in B1 & B2 who unfortunately pile it on.