Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I was away doing other things but when I switched to The Goddess ...

Leora was naked, Leora put some clothes on thus fooling me. I go to camcaps for 10 minutes.

Leora is naked again and Paul has arrived in the hall, Leora back in the shower.

Anything else happen before or between - that'll teach me not to watch carefully. She's looking happy. My guess is she stripped off when she came home but after putting on shorts suddenly decided to shower then Paul came to the door, she went to greet him, and then hopped back in the shower. Am I right?

19 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora was naked, Leora put some clothes on thus fooling me. I go to camcaps for 10 minutes.

Leora is naked again and Paul has arrived in the hall, Leora back in the shower.

Anything else happen before or between - that'll teach me not to watch carefully. She's looking happy. My guess is she stripped off when she came home but after putting on shorts suddenly decided to shower then Paul came to the door, she went to greet him, and then hopped back in the shower. Am I right?

I can't tell you anything, because I ran over to CamCaps the same time you did. Poor little squirrel, he's always late for the party... :cry:

8 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I can't tell you anything, because I ran over to CamCaps the same time you did. Poor little squirrel, he's always late for the party... :cry:

It's so easy to keep an eye on both and yet we fail ... we fail the Goddess! I am going to have do penance.

1 hour ago, BBsq69 said:

Yes. You are right. After they were to dine, she wrapped the towel, and at the end, they went to the BR.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, mitsoulas33 said:

blah blah blah...

i said one line and you wrote a "book". my opinion vs your opinion

you call me ironicaly "wise" i find you pathetic.

thats all

There are not many occasions I agree with BBsq69,  but this time I do agree, to some extent of what BB is saying, it would be wise to to except if I were you some of what BB has posted. 

May I remind both of you that you are talking about a real person, with real feelings, yes she likes to entertain and enjoy herself at the same time, but at the risk of repeating myself yet again, Leora is a real person, not a performing seal.

If you want a book that's not pathetic please let me know because I would really like to crack on and write an anthology (book in case you don't know what it means) about Leora, and it wouldn't be all blah, blah as you put it.