Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Leora sexy cooking. I am sure I miss a lot of what she does, distracted as I am by the 2 hot pixies of B2, even though I try to keep at least 1 camera on her but I have been there to witness a lot of the cleaning and her various visits to check the oven:cool:.

I assume Paul is due home soon to eat and no doubt go to bed soon afterwards. I'm not too convinced Leora is bothered about that at the moment but would like some insight as to what caused her to cry. Anybody?

12 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora sexy cooking. I am sure I miss a lot of what she does, distracted as I am by the 2 hot pixies of B2, even though I try to keep at least 1 camera on her but I have been there to witness a lot of the cleaning and her various visits to check the oven:cool:.

I assume Paul is due home soon to eat and no doubt go to bed soon afterwards. I'm not too convinced Leora is bothered about that at the moment but would like some insight as to what caused her to cry. Anybody?

When did she cry, did I miss something?

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I'll update later.... 

Can't right now ... Busy :)

It's OK reallifecamv, I looked back at your posts and you were I believe referring to last night, when the good lady got out of bed and went in the GR......yes she was upset about something, we will never know because she will not tell us will she. I hope she feels better today.

• Upvote 2

39 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

It's OK reallifecamv, I looked back at your posts and you were I believe referring to last night, when the good lady got out of bed and went in the GR......yes she was upset about something, we will never know because she will not tell us will she. I hope she feels better today.

hi man. 

I do not know the couse of why she was upset but I'll tell what I witnessed...

Last night there was tow time the she step out of the bed . 

The last time I saw her sitting in the GR (local time around 3:40 or more) looking in her phone and Wiping the tears the tear that was falling on her Cheeks .

Now shebdid not Burst into tears..

She was just sad like she got hurt emotionally. 

Now I will not try to draw conclusions of what happened because did see . 

Flow back my posts you will understand ... I gessed mabye she was looking in cc so I tried to cheer her up.

In the and she just went to sleep.

For the record it was heart braking to see her like that.

Good day my friend.

She is sitting on the couch with it open at the bottom legs crossed as to say come and get me. Paul is on the computer at the desk with not sure why he ignores her at these times. She is sending a signal and he ignores it very odd. Any man in his right mind would be between those legs working his magic to make her scream with joy.

8 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

She is sitting on the couch with it open at the bottom legs crossed as to say come and get me. Paul is on the computer at the desk with not sure why he ignores her at these times. She is sending a signal and he ignores it very odd. Any man in his right mind would be between those legs working his magic to make her scream with joy.

Sorry my friend, this is "Paul" for you

16 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Probably he has a lot of work from home...  If you ask me I think I would set my Priorities a bit different.. :))

I do as well love that shirt ... 

One of her best bates was in that shirt ... Thous how know leora probably know which one. :))) 

( it happened in one beautiful Friday few mouth ago )

Oo ..Leora ... Leora ...how sweet you are... :)))