Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

she would have to have a baseball bat to beat me off her. She would be wearing layers and layers of clothes so as to give herself a rest from me. My real heart and soul wishes she is very happy.  The other part of me says over my knee you need a spanking for being a tease. ::) she is saying who me a tease I am just really horny.

1 minute ago, reallifecamv said:

I think she injoy our posts ... 

For her I can do it all night..:)

Of course she enjoys the posts,what she dose not enjoy are the vicious remarks that are unnessesarraly posted, what has she done to deserve them?..........Nothing at all.

• Upvote 2

My lady ..  I am back ...

I think Paul is look as well ...?? Could that be ?

If so please set thing straight with you're beautiful woman. 

Make her smile ..

And let go the bad energy...

Leora we all hear for you ... And we try to do what ever we can to make you feel amazing and beautiful as we see you.. 

On a more serious note guys, you gotta keep the top cam moving, cause there are 2 other women running around topless but you would never know because you are all watching Leora... The setting "follow top cam" is the average amount of viewers watching a certain cam so whatever the community as a whole is watching we get stuck watching it no matter how beautiful the scenery is there are other girls.  Just a heads up.

3 minutes ago, Gnaryanus said:

On a more serious note guys, you gotta keep the top cam moving, cause there are 2 other women running around topless but you would never know because you are all watching Leora... The setting "follow top cam" is the average amount of viewers watching a certain cam so whatever the community as a whole is watching we get stuck watching it no matter how beautiful the scenery is there are other girls.  Just a heads up.

That's nice my friend .. But for me .. Leora is the most beautiful and more.... She is the one I follow .. No disrespect.

I said it once and I'll say it again to you me lady.

"When god create the woman he ment you"

Perfection ,seduction, inner and outer beauty ... That's Conquering hearts