Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

31 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I have been back following RLC for a month and a half now around 18 hrs a day yes I have no life lol and have not seen these two do anything I read here of them doing it once and I missed that, I have seen all the other couples doing it many times, have these two pretty much given up having sex,i read here of her  masterbating 3 times in 2 days I'm just curious whats going on here

I will add to what  jimbo4 said... 

Normal life + life story... 

From time to time she will play with the cams ...teasing is One of many expertise of that gorgeous woman....

be prepared friend... You'll need a cold shower when she Decide to do so ...:biggrin: I almost got ammonia from the amount of cold shower I needed ..:blush::biggrin:

but all the time she is true to herself. 

Always on her own terms ... And if you'll be patient enough.. You will discover how wonderful talented and sweet woman she is ...

that gentle beautiful lady took my breath away for who she is with all her marvelous talent's ..... Everything she decide to do she does it on the best side ::)

Cheers to you may lady ?...

from my and from all:biggrin::heart:

Sweet dream:angel:

• Upvote 3

Just now, reallifecamv said:

I will add to what  jimbo4 said... 

Normal life + life story... 

From time to time she will play with the cams ...teasing is One of many expertise of that gorgeous woman....

be prepared friend... You'll need a cold shower when she Decide to do so ...:biggrin: I almost got ammonia from the amount of cold shower I needed ..:blush::biggrin:

but all the time she is true to herself. 

Always on her own terms ... And if you'll be patient enough.. You will discover how wonderful talented and sweet woman she is ...

that gentle beautiful lady took my breath away for who she is with all her marvelous talent's ..... Everything she decide to do she does it on the best side ::)

Cheers to you may lady ?...

from my and from all:biggrin::heart:

Sweet dream:angel:

I followed rlc for 1 1/2 yrs I joined when I saw her walk across their old living room nude and I have seen her masterbate many times you don't need to sell me on the wonders of leora I was just wondering why it seams like they don't hardly ever have sex anymore is all

13 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

I followed rlc for 1 1/2 yrs I joined when I saw her walk across their old living room nude and I have seen her masterbate many times you don't need to sell me on the wonders of leora I was just wondering why it seams like they don't hardly ever have sex anymore is all

Well in that case ... 

As jimbo4 said... Life ...

It comes and goes ... 

Sometimes they do more and sometimes less..

Beyond that I do not no of any particular reason:huh:

patient is the key..

I am sure you already know that..:biggrin:

Good night friend.,

• Upvote 2

Since we know that Leora usually have both read and look at all the pictures we usually share here at CC, but tragically RLC has prevented her to take part of, and we would like to share how she now is so peaceful on her stomach on the couch. But anyway because she can read our lines without mass RLC ban, then you should know Leora what an incredible-looking heart-shaped ass you emphasize to your otherwise beautiful body where you are in your lovely calm. It's something many of us will always love you, but sadly not the RLC can understand. Love peace and happiness. to all of you at home anyway. ✨???

• Upvote 4

Dear  :heart: Leora :heart:

I hope you can read this but I'd like to tell you that you are amazing.

I know you already know this since you probably hear this feedback a lot.

But... still - this is my humble opinion and might put a little smile on your beautiful face ::) 

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Nick said:

I was hoping to see another sexy show from the Queen of RLC, like the oder day , The way she was moving  and sucking  her fingers :angel:

As we all know Leora's an exhibitionist and beautiful with a body most women would die for, she likes to please her loyal followers of which there are many hundred's of us, I did suggest once that weekend's would be the best time to bate, as more of us are of work, subject to Paul being at work, but on saying all this please remember Leora is her own person, she's also so unpredictable, which why we follow her, she keeps us all on our toe's, so be prepared for another day of teasing, because she also knows how to get us all at it.

• Upvote 5

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

I have not look at this Leora yet, and in fact, I was hanging out at VV, but the CAMS are poorly situated, and they suck too. RLC, has really good quality, but the price, is it worth it? I would hate to pay for bubble Gum chewers, even though they are the best in giving head. This is the Leora, most of you are silly putty about laying on her stomach? Not bad at all! I need to checkout this forum more offend. A membership here gives access to what? Thx dasilver

My Girl, would Whack me if she saw me looking at this stuff. I guess most guys here wait until they go to bed. Interesting forum.

Laying on her stomach ;-) That's a nice way of defining this. LOL

I guess I'm lucky my girl actually enjoys watching this with me sometimes.

Yeah - Leora is IMHO by far the best looking and sweetest girl on RLC. She's awesome.

You can also check out the free stuff to get a feeling before you signup for the Premium. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

I have not looked at this Leora yet, and in fact, I was hanging out at VV, but the CAMS are poorly situated, and they suck too. RLC, has really good quality, but the price, is it worth it? I would hate to pay for bubble Gum chewers, even though they are the best in giving head. This is the Leora, most of you are silly putty about lying on her Belly? Not bad at all! I need to checkout this forum more offend. A membership here gives access to what? Thx dasilver

My Girl, would Whack me if she saw me looking at this stuff. I guess most guys here wait until they go to bed. Interesting forum.

You asked about membership and what it gives you. 

1. Gives you access to the attachment section where most videos and pictures are kept. 

2. You help support the admin of this site. It takes money for the servers and other things to run this site. 

3. You get to hang out with all the fluffy tailed creatures. OK that part is free.

It's just a mere $20.00 for a years acsees. 

• Upvote 2

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 6:46 PM, Pepe said:

You asked about membership and what it gives you. 

1. Gives you access to the attachment section where most videos and pictures are kept. 

2. You help support the admin of this site. It takes money for the servers and other things to run this site. 

3. You get to hang out with all the fluffy tailed creatures. OK that part is free.

It's just a mere $20.00 for years acsees. 

Fluffy-tailed creatures, running around the street of North Jersey, I don`t think you would make it out alive. As for the $20.00, to help out with the Servers, its worth the money.

What about RLC, is that worth the money, my Skunky fluffy tailed creature of a friend? I notice, one of the Girls, in the other apartment, I think her name is Belle. She has a real sexy, humorous nature about her.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Fluffy-tailed creatures, running around the street of North Jersey, I don`t think you would make out alive. As for the $20.00, to help out with the Servers, its worth the money.

What about RLC, is that worth the money, my Skunky fluffy tailed creature of a friend? I notice, one of the Girls, in the other apartment, I think her name is Belle. She has a real sexy, humorous nature about her.

I hope this Leora, you all seem to be infatuated with, (nothing wrong with that) has a little flare about her; only Time will tell. Thank you for the input, Pepe.

Don't let my cuteness fool you I have survived in tougher places than Jersey. As far as RLC membership goes I only watch the Goddess and she is worth far more than a mere 30.00 a month. I just finished a 90 days full access to all of the other apartments and was not impressed only thing I did like was motion detection as far as the other tenants they are OK but just not my cup of tea. You are better off getting feedback  from some of the other people here on cc. Don't take anything to seriously on the boards most of time it's just all in fun and games.

• Upvote 5

2 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

Fluffy-tailed creatures, running around the street of North Jersey, I don`t think you would make out alive. As for the $20.00, to help out with the Servers, its worth the money.

I hope this Leora, you all seem to be infatuated with, (nothing wrong with that) has a little flare about her; only Time will tell. Thank you for the input, Pepe.

Hey Buddy - 

Trust me. At a pretty high probability - you're gonna be drawing (pun intended) the same conclusions. Unfortunately for you though, it's not going to be on her belly ;-)

Leora is hot stuff!

• Upvote 1