Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, Yury said:

All our actions have a direct link with our intellect. And tattoos, that we put on our body, is no exception.

Perhaps a link to our thought process but not our intellect, there are some quite impressive intellects walking around with tattoos, and some morons walking around with none. But hey! What do I know? I just think people should do with their bodies exactly what they want, and not what others would wish them to do.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps a link to our thought process but not our intellect, there are some quite impressive intellects walking around with tattoos, and some morons walking around with none. But hey! What do I know? I just think people should do with their bodies exactly what they want, and not what others would wish them to do.

I just said that when a person makes a tattoo, he (she), certainly uses his intelligence. Nothing more I did not say. :shy:

2 hours ago, Juli' said:

If I have correctly translated your words, I will answer: feel stupid thinking does not depend on tattoos. Although the one who thinks so maybe he has a stupid thought. Someone said it was awful. Indeed? Oh .. "I am very concerned about your opinion of" Well  .. I am  run to remove the tattoo. 

Why, would you care about what people think? This is just a forum, not your life! You make it sound like your this Girl, that everyone is infatuated with, and if you are. Screw them, if they do not like Tattoos, half of my body is covered with Them. People need to accept you for who you are, not to judge you. 

So, please, Don`t remove it, is going to make someone feel good, and if you do, I would be disappointed, not that one would care. Live your life freely of all stupidity; it seems to me a lot of people here, really care about you, and I feel they are sincere, about how they feel.

I`m new here, and this is getting to be fascinating. You are a very Attractive female, and I am looking forward, to seeing you more offend. Please smile, there should be no sadness in your life, especially with a Gorgeous face like yours. DaSilver

• Upvote 4

Tattoos are considered acceptable now days. I've resigned myself to the fact that women can now have tattoos without being trailer-trash. I'm not in a position to criticize Leora for anything she does because her complicated personality and her physical beauty are beyond my comprehension. I think it is sufficient to simply appreciate her. :heart:

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Not really sure if anyone has said so far , but, Leora, I like your " tattoo"

jimbo, I don't think they have, but I'm with you, it looks good, and it just show how someone doing what they like by exercising their free spirit can liven up this Thread

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Tattoos are considered acceptable now days. I've resigned myself to the fact that women can now have tattoos without being trailer-trash. I'm not in a position to criticize Leora for anything she does because her complicated personality and her physical beauty are beyond my comprehension. I think it is sufficient to simply appreciate her. :heart:

So true!

17 minutes ago, Juli' said:

Tattoo in no way connected with the intelligence. Rather, with the inner world of man and his perception of certain things. A person can have a lot of tattoos and still be an outstanding scientist and a talented, creative person. Many examples exist in history. Tattoo is what people adorn themselves (and the concept of  decoration subjectively) All our actions are certainly meaningful.

Без сомнения. Однако талантливый, творческий человек никогда не сделает такую же татуировку, как тупое, неграмотное быдло. Я только это имел в виду, когда говорил об интеллекте.

Without a doubt. However, talented, creative people never make the same tattoo as stupid, illiterate trash. I just this had in mind when talking about intelligence.

• Caroline Kennedy. ...
  • Winston Churchill. ...
  • Andrew Jackson. ...
  • Duncan Hunter. ...
  • Franklin D. Roosevelt. ...
  • Barry Goldwater

ALL HAD TATOOS