Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I asked a few days ago if these two had given up having sex  as I have not seen them do anything in over a month and a half hasn't anyone else noticed her sleeping on the couch almost every night its not like she is just falling asleep watching tv because in the middle of the night she wakes up and instead of going to bed she will just cover up and stay there,the other day I thought they were going to do something he even had her panties off you could tell he wanted to do something and she gets up and put her panties back on and went in the other room I don't know about you guys but I can see something is not right here leora is wonderful and I would hate to see anything happen that might mean she will leave RLC I hope I am worried over nothing

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, EMMETT111 said:

I asked a few days ago if these two had given up having sex  as I have not seen them do anything in over a month and a half hasn't anyone else noticed her sleeping on the couch almost every night its not like she is just falling asleep watching tv because in the middle of the night she wakes up and instead of going to bed she will just cover up and stay there,the other day I thought they were going to do something he even hUad her panties off you could tell he wanted to do something and she gets up and put her panties back on and went in the other room I don't know about you guys but I can see something is not right here leora is wonderful and I would hate to see anything happen that might mean she will leave RLC I hope I am worried over nothing

Yes worried over nothing. The site is called Real Life Cam not Real Life Sex. Them having sex is not dependent upon anything. 

They are there number one draw on this site (RLC) they're not going anywhere. 

• Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Yes worried over nothing 

have you even been watching them lately she masterbated 3 times in 2 days but wont have sex with him and she sleeps on the couch every night and wont go to bed till he leaves you think that is a good relationship really??

9 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

have you even been watching them lately she masterbated 3 times in 2 days but wont have sex with him and she sleeps on the couch every night and wont go to bed till he leaves you think that is a good relationship really??

Really what does it matter. That's just how their relationship works. I have been watching them since they day they walk in the apartment and that's just how it is. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Really what does it matter. That's just how their relationship works. I have been watching them since they day they walk in the apartment and that's just how it is. 

4 minutes ago, Pepe said:

hey I go back 2 1/2 yrs no its not how they have always been they used to sleep together and have sex all the time look right now she stayed on the couch all night till he left then she went to bed so don't tell me this is how they have always been because I know better

14 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

hey I go back 2 1/2 yrs no its not how they have always been they used to sleep together and have sex all the time look right now she stayed on the couch all night till he left then she went to bed so don't tell me this is how they have always been because I know better

All I actually meant was their relationship is complex. No need to worry. 

• Upvote 1