Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Just now, jimbo4 said:

Its certainly not a petition to stop you getting your own apartment. she wants you out of her panty draw as soon as possible,,,,,she has just recently bought some nice new underwear, and she certainly doesn't want it contaminated by your odour. 

Only friends can tell you things like this Pepe.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Juli' said:

and your sarcasm about the mirrors and their presence there to maintain my vanity looks silly.

Thanks for setting things straight. It wasn't meant to be sarcasm, it was meant to reflect the views of those who have previously posted about mirrors, narcissism and vanity, as much as my own take on things.

Mirrors, I guess, could be covered over, once dusk descends, as one option in the case of having a fear of mirrors in the dark, but I guess there's too many of them to make that task manageable.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Pepe said:

It's for the protection of Skunks? I knew she secretly loved me ; )

I want to join the party of viewing the flower and  to see her beautiful face and smile when I post .. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where is that wall so I can bang my head again ...:angry: aaaaa

Last time the wall cracked and I fainted and when I woke up... I saw the most beautiful sight in front of my eyes ..

I saw 4 leoras Circling my head..

Oooo What a sight it was.....

I was close to you my lady more then ever ..hehehe:biggrin::blush::heart:

When I was watching I ran out of water from multiple cold shower ...:heart:

Now if I'll continue like that I am jeopardising my self with Roof collapse:biggrin:

Have a beautiful day love..?

Hope I made you laugh:biggrin:

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I want to join the party of viewing the flower and  to see her beautiful face and smile when I post .. Aaaaaaaaaaaaa

Where is that wall so I can bang my head again ...:angry: aaaaa

Last time the wall cracked and I fainted and when I woke up... I saw the most beautiful sight in front of my eyes ..

I saw 4 leoras Circling my head..

Oooo What a sight it was.....

I was close to you my lady more then ever ..hehehe:biggrin::blush::heart:

When I was watching I ran out of water from multiple cold shower ...:heart:

Now if I'll continue like that I am jeopardising my self with Roof collapse:biggrin:

Have a beautiful day love..?

Hope I made you laugh:biggrin:

You make Pepe laugh always :{ )

• Upvote 1