Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Have you noticed the "so close and yet so very very far" -situation between Leora and Paul? Leora´s pussy is often so very close to Paul, within his hand´s reach, but yet it is so extremely far, and it is very very difficult for Paul to get in there. That is much more frustrating than we can see on Paul´s calm but sad face. Have you ever experienced similar frustration?

Hilleman, du har börjat skriva svenska till oss. Tror du att det finns tillräckligt med svenskspråkiga som medlemmar här, eller skriver du för ditt eget glädje?

Hilleman writes in Swedish, which is not that common on this site, I wonder if he does that for his own pleasure or for some other reason. I speak Swedish, but I would still like to see everybody write English - of course that may be dull. Those of you who use Google translator have definitely found that the result looks often stupid.

there is just the dog want fuck in this appartment,

sorry for the bad edit,i have tried write my quote just under the pic but it's not working so i make my quote in this post,

not simple make a quote for a pic in other thread.

it's not my pic,it's the pic of prodog.

On 12/4/2016 at 6:08 PM, kalevipoeg said:

Hilleman, du har börjat skriva svenska till oss. Tror du att det finns tillräckligt med svenskspråkiga som medlemmar här, eller skriver du för ditt eget glädje?

Hilleman writes in Swedish, which is not that common on this site, I wonder if he does that for his own pleasure or for some other reason. I speak Swedish, but I would still like to see everybody write English - of course that may be dull. Those of you who use Google translator have definitely found that the result looks often stupid.

At least en mere doesn't mind having his swedish practiced, but of course english is the one language everybody can be expected to understand