Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

But Pepe, You know as well as I do that she won't stop when she reaches the target, its not in her nature, she has so much passion for this cause, which of course is very admirable. And you of course have a vested interest in the eventual outcome of this signature gathering, as you are one of Gods critters she is trying to protect.

Yes I do have vested intrest as you state..I have a petition going also to get RLC to let me have my own apartment with cameras. 

I only have one signature so far. Mine. :sad:

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

Yes I do have vested intrest as you state..I have a petition going also to get RLC to let me have my own apartment with cameras. 

I only have one signature so far. Mine. :sad:

As you are well aware my fiendishly furry friend, I originally approached RLC on your behalf to try to negotiate a suitability lavish abode for you, but they insisted that because of your personal habits the location would have to be extremely remote and completely inaccessible to decent human beings, that of course would prevent Leora from visiting.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, reallifecamv said:

You my signature :biggrin:

Reallifecamv signature??

Thank God for reallifecamv, The sooner we can get this creature into suitable accommodation befitting his lofty station in life, the better. 

• Upvote 3

Our Little One has just reached 49 for today so far, which is 28 more than she needed, but she has the wind in her sails now and will just keep going as long as she can. There's more to this girl than a pretty face and a great body....Aint that the truth.

• Upvote 4

33 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Our Little One has just reached 49 for today so far, which is 28 more than she needed, but she has the wind in her sails now and will just keep going as long as she can. There's more to this girl than a pretty face and a great body....Aint that the truth.

What ever you say - She could sell a refrigerator to Eskimos

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

Sixty one signatures today, the girls a phenomenon.

• Upvote 3