Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

10 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

They live near Chernobyl like I live near Athens LOL

I underestimated, I am quite similar in distance from Moscow or Canada as Leora is to Chernobyl and can pretty much guarantee that areas near me received a lot more radioactive material from Chernobyl than her home town. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, GetSome2014 said:

Did anyone see what she came and retrieved from the closet? then back to the bathroom. I think she was bating, but she never hides it...curious

It's something that if was dropped in the ocean would suck up the earth's entire water source. :) 

• Upvote 2

Exercising the old fashion way, without any equipment or apparatus., Cool. If she continues four times a week, not only she is known as the Goddess; she also will be known, as Wonder Women. Doing Calisthenics this way will increase her body strength, body fitness, and flexibility, through movements. Such as pulling or pushing herself up, bending, jumping, or swinging, using only one's body weight for resistance; usually conducted in concert with stretches. Keep up the good work Juli
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:
Excising the old fashion way, without any equipment or apparatus., Cool. If she continues four times a week, not only she is known as the Goddess; she also is known, as Wonder Women.
Doing Calisthenics this way will increase her body strength, body fitness, and flexibility, through movements. Such as pulling or pushing herself up, bending, jumping, or swinging, using only one's body weight for resistance; usually conducted in concert with stretches. Keep up the good work Juli

It makes it easier when she comes over to clean my den so that she can keep me at bay whlie I chase her around the forest afterwards. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Pepe said:

It makes it easier when she comes over to clean my den so that she can keep me at bay whlie I chase her around the forest afterwards. 

She has to keep fit, because when she can't stand the aroma of my good friend Pepe any longer ( around two minutes) she rushes back to my place.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

So, that is where she`s been hanging out, you lucky furry, of an animal of a creature.

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

So, that is where she`s been going, you lucky furry, of an animal of a creature.

Back to the forest I go while I wait for the Goddess to come to my place.. 

Everyone play nice in the sandbox today. Especially you newbies and trolls.  

Amour à mes amis

• Upvote 3