Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

26 minutes ago, maikel said:

I think that Leora started to masturbate at a older age , because the way she masturbates shows that she doesnt have much experience . She does it like a young horny teen girl   ( lol ) .

Yet another expert on the Thread, obviously with a lot to learn about women, when a woman finds something that works for them they tend to stick to it, whether we men like it or not

• Upvote 4

36 minutes ago, maikel said:

I think that Leora started to masturbate at a older age , because the way she masturbates shows that she doesnt have much experience . She does it like a young horny teen girl   ( lol ) .

How would you know how a young, horny girl masturbates?  

Maybe you want to re-phrase that  ;-)

• Upvote 5

26 minutes ago, Howard said:

How would you know how a young, horny girl masturbates?  

Maybe you want to re-phrase that  ;-)

Howard, I agree a very good question you asked, how would he know about horny young girls, it also brings into consideration is he old enough to be posting.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Howard, I agree a very good question you asked, how would he know about horny young girls, it also brings into consideration is he old enough to be posting.

Are you referring to his physical or mental age?

• Upvote 2

You guys are funny , but there is something else i wonder ..... what will happen if in the middle of Leora's masturbating action ,..... the dog gets a innocent boner and Leora see it .    Im not into that shit, but i do am curious ......( lol ).

1 minute ago, maikel said:

You guys are funny , but there is something else i wonder ..... what will happen if in the middle of Leora's masturbating action ,..... the dog gets a innocent boner and Leora see it .    Im not into that shit, but i do am curious ......( lol ).

That would be really interesting to science as the dog is a bitch

• Upvote 5

22 minutes ago, maikel said:

Jesus!!!! They are all out this weekend. It reminds me of " One flew over the cuckoos nest " but with a cast of " Newbies".   Dogs have dicks, bitches don't. That's a quick clue for you.

• Upvote 4

29 minutes ago, maikel said:

Sicko!!

• Upvote 2

He's not the first to get involved in a debate about something that would be impossible to show but i suppose it is debate for anyone with animals and I am pretty sure for 99.9% of the population nothing will happen. Dogs like to get involved with what their owners are up to and Eva has investigated Leora's wet patches and even pulled at Leora's knickers when in a fuck - but this is entirely innocent stuff however some people like to paint it and a million miles from anything dodgy. Once I saw a dog try to get involved with Carina and Sabrina but Carina fended it off. However like I said these issues must happen to the billion or so people who own a dog so it is just part of real life and I can guarantee that none of these RLC couples are remotely interested in anything other than human beings, so just don't worry about it.

• Upvote 3

The reason he or she is saying, she has no experience, is because, he or she, rather see toys, in the midst of things, I agree, but it`s her choice, and I our spontaneous moment of not knowing what`s Cumming next. I enjoy watching a women Masturbate, and I don`t care, how they do it, what I care about is who`s doing it. Weather she's experienced or not, she`s happy, I`m happy, everyone's happy.

• Upvote 3