Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Gee, has Squirrel been too busy to notice that Leora's new color scheme is light blue and pastel yellow? I hate it when I miss these things.

-----

(Hey Pepe! Low temperature in Krasnoyarsk is running a sultry 15F. I think Scooter needs you to keep her warm -- in the hallway. I'll be busy in the GR, so thanks for taking care of the dog. Just make sure she doesn't bark. OK buddy? Thanks.)

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gee, has Squirrel been too busy to notice that Leora's new color scheme is light blue and pastel yellow? I hate it when I miss these things.

-----

(Hey Pepe! Low temperature in Krasnoyarsk is running a sultry 15F. I think Scooter needs you to keep her warm -- in the hallway. I'll be busy in the GR, so thanks for taking care of the dog. Just make sure she doesn't bark. OK buddy? Thanks.)

I think I shall have to keep an eye on you two, but whilst the pair of you are occupied trying to outscore each other, yours truly will will be gaining the advantage with the magnificent one, Puuuuuuuurrfect!!

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

-----

Really? You pecan stealing flying rat if anyone is going to warm the Goddess it will be me. Bad enough I have to fight off this lasagna eating feline. I say we team back up and get the feline to take care of scooter and you and I warm up the Goddess. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

While all three of you decide on who`s going to warm her up, is too late I`m already here.:rolleyes:

You're not a fluffy tailed woodland creature therefore you can not worship the Goddess as we do. ;) 

• Upvote 1

Looks like CamCaps members are lining up to compete in the new season of "Global Goddess Gladiator Games."

Don't expect your bird feeders to be full when you get back from Krasnoyarsk. And you'd better replace your radiator hose. Premium members will have a bit less of their attic trashed.

• Upvote 3

Bet the Goddess will take kindly to Scooters cousin. I'm sure the two, cousin and Scooter will keep each other occupied for a while. Woodland creatures, are

more than welcome. Squirrels have been known to have to scurry up the big Oak trees though.

• Upvote 1