Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Today's session... what a master piece she is! A true beauty that knows how to move. She can surely turn me on! And I guess she is quite fond of the knowing that we do watch and that she gets us turned on. I know you are reading this Leora, and just wants you to know that you are the most beautifull girl on the internet.

Early morning! ... I open my eyes,  P / C log on, and what  I see?
Leora is on her knees, next to the couch in GR !!!! The clock shows 10:45 AM (her time). What vision!!!! Her ass wagging at the sound of the song !!!! My God, what a show !!!! Spectacular!!! Magnificent, superb, brutal .... I'm still creepy !!!! They (RLC) can bring new couples, more... and more.... and more... thousands of new couples, but only Leora matters. She is unique, there are no words .....
Thank you Leora !!!!!!!!

Me and hundreds of us, WE will always be with you

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, makrohard said:

Damn it! I must MUST learn get up earlier! I just knew there would happen something this morning but decided to sleep more than getting up early. Now I regret it. :sad:

Why, regret it? There`s always tomorrow. :smile:...

• Upvote 2

26 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

All I can say is you lucky lot, seeing this beautiful vision of poetry in motion (sorry to nick some of your quote jimbo) for me yet another one missed, this is fast becoming a bit of a habit 

Simple solution mate, tell 'em to stick the job up their ::)

• Upvote 1