Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

6 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Of course they are colour coordinated: Paul black top with a black lap top and Leora with a white top and white laptop and then they have coordinated with each other by wearing white shorts.

That's your O.C. D brain kicking in BB. Lol  :biggrin::cry:

• Upvote 3

40 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I have noticed the lovey juli" has not been posting here for awhile and has removed all previous posts. Anyone know what happened as to why she may have decided to undertake this course of action ?

Only she would know that, it is not for mere mortals to comprehend.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If it is, there are a couple of things I would  like for Christmas if you are taking orders. ::)

Firstly, A bottle of the most potent deodorizer for my good friend Putrid Pepe......it's long overdue. :biggrin: 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Nicholas said:

I have noticed the lovey juli" has not been posting here for awhile and has removed all previous posts. Anyone know what happened as to why she may have decided to undertake this course of action ?

Well how can I conclude it in the most simple Way ??:huh:

Humanity have her good side and her bad side. 

Especially in social media when people  can say what they want and when they want. .. some probebly has lost there sensitivity and forgot that its not a Tv show but real life and real people behind it. 

I hope you understand from my words the main idea. ..

If it not the main reason then it sure part of it.

• Upvote 2

Leora really taste in both beauty and quality, then the choice of an Apple laptop is good enough to enjoy. So now she will not sit at a PC any more, and Paul will not now go around and wait to get their computer back again. But now she can now sit a little more private, but that Paul should have to hang over the screen and see what happens while he is waiting, then he can sit constantly at his black PC in peace. Very good choice of computer anyway Leora, then it is a very good product to build very nice things, and hope you get many fine private moments in your new screen. Good luck, of course. ✨????

• Upvote 1