Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

So did anyone capture the fuck. It seemed pretty good for them with Leora straddling Paul's face and then some different positions. While that was going on Nelly and Bogdan started their more energetic action. It ould be great to see pictures from either especially as some of the time Leora was in colour as was Nelly all the time.

Illustration

1202lecunn.jpg1202lewheel.jpg1202lexride.jpg1202leyby.jpg

Starider:

That was beautiful as it said everything that us poor, unpoetic mortals here on the site would like to say but don't know how.

Reading it, one can almost hear the music from Romeo & Juliet in the background as it casts a spell over us with lovely Leora in our minds.

Keep up the good thoughts.

Thanks,

Rollex

I really wish they or she would lock the dog up somewhere so I do not have to listen to his DAMN barking!!!!!!!!

They could always take the dog to the Vet and get it's voice box removed.  Problem solved. No more barking.

I would imagine it would be a costly feature but we'd be able to hear Leora better.

Because of fruitlessly waiting for anyone from the Barcelona flat to come downstairs. I have only just woken up. I see no pictures have been posted of this morning so I presume nothing interesting happened but here is my useful request for any revealing bends or full frontal nudity. A newbie has posted a picture of Leora and Paul changing! What was Paul doing putting on pants in the GR? I can't remember him doing that before. Why were his pants off in the GR?