Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Has anyone ever thought that maybe, when she goes out, she might be going to visit Mama or some other family member.

I'm sure she has some family somewhere and maybe she likes to keep in touch. I've found that most young girls still have some attachments to their mothers, even after going out on their own.

It would explain the overnight stayovers, wouldn't it? I'm sure Paul wouldn't object to that.

So, Leora,

Keep doing what you do. We love you.

Rollex

I was going to open a new thread but it seems appropriate to post the point here.

Has anyone noticed the frequency in which she spends the night away after she has bated? I cannot help feeling that since she knows she is going to be away she does not want her fans to be disappointed and so gives us a leaving present. It seems to have happened too often to be coincidence.

According to Daemon I think, she is visiting a girl friend (as opposed to a girlfriend) who she is often on the phone with.

Has anyone ever thought that maybe, when she goes out, she might be going to visit Mama or some other family member.

I'm sure she has some family somewhere and maybe she likes to keep in touch. I've found that most young girls still have some attachments to their mothers, even after going out on their own.

It would explain the overnight stayovers, wouldn't it? I'm sure Paul wouldn't object to that.

So, Leora,

Rollex

BB this girl friends has spent the night with Leora several times in the past, we have not seen her for sometime though. It makes sense that she goes to see her though, because she was never very comfortable in front of the cameras.

I'm sure she has some family somewhere and maybe she likes to keep in touch.

Do you think her Mum and Dad and other relatives follow her on RLC/CC? So that she can go to them and ask whether she was better this time than earlier? I think she has improved much, but I´m not sure if her Mum agrees - but who knows, sometimes the mother is even more attractive than the daughter (in Leora´s case that would be really difficult).

BTW I have taken a much need sleep since she got dressed. Has Leora gone out on her own? I was a bit surprised she and Paul did not fuck in the GR when he came back. After she bated like she did, rather than being satisfied, it usually makes Leora extra horny. I know they went to the BeR but I am not sure whether anything ultimately happened.

The same thing crossed my mind too. But apparently not, unless everybody missed it. She's certainly at the hormonal time of the month when she needs continual release, so would not have been in the least surprised to see Paul getting his needs met, in new and imaginative ways, even!

:wtf: Every time I put in a comment after BBsq69 it gets deleted. I guess only some people have the right to say things here. Lets see just how long this comment lasts.  :BS:

It depends on what you write. I criticized CamCaps for not protecting my privacy in paying the subscription. My credit card account showed that the payment went to Depraved Media Llc, and anybody can find out that this company works with adult webcams. I appreciate CamCaps very much but want to keep my participation as private matter. My post was very soon deleted, though I think taking such an opinion into account would be beneficial to CamCaps, not harmful.

On ‎2016‎-‎02‎-‎19 at 1:53 AM, kenneth069 said:

:wtf: Every time I put in a comment after BBsq69 it gets deleted. I guess only some people have the right to say things here. Lets see just how long this comment lasts.  :BS:

Certain Comments and Quotes get removed mostly because they are posted in the Picture and Video Threads which is no further allowed.  All comments and Quotes must now be done in the comment section for Pictures and Videos Plus all Pictures and Videos must be put in their proper spots as well which is the Picture, Video or Comment and Quote Threads. Anyplace else and that content gets removed when it's detected. Sometimes it takes a day or two to get to some threads but the Janitor is a busy person.

This link here explains how the threads now currently operate.  http://camcaps.net/index.php?/forums/topic/6768-new-picture-and-video-threads/

Guest cobalt75

So, Leora,

Rollex

Mama has certainly a long big dick

Guest cobalt75

I was going to open a new thread but it seems appropriate to post the point here.

Has anyone noticed the frequency in which she spends the night away after she has bated? I cannot help feeling that since she knows she is going to be away she does not want her fans to be disappointed and so gives us a leaving present. It seems to have happened too often to be coincidence.

According to Daemon I think, she is visiting a girl friend (as opposed to a girlfriend) who she is often on the phone with.

bating for her lover no?

As I was up too late, it looks like I feel asleep during any nudity this morning from 14:00 to 15:20 on her clock so the usual appeal for pictures of nudity especially close up kitty or explicit bends.

She was cleaning so she has almost inevitably showered and changed but I doubt if she has done anything really interesting.