Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, Rollex said:

All of us need to get real.

What makes anybody think that Leora has or works at any legitimate job.

C'mon now, would you hire her, an internet exhibitionist star?

You;d have to be crazy. She's so recognizable that there wouldn't be any work

getting accomplished, not to mention that every guy and girl she works with would

be hitting on her all day.

Unless work rules in Russian workplaces are so tolerant as to allow all kinds of crap to go on

during work hours, I don't think she stands a chance in the work-force.

I can just see her answer to the job application form question that asks, WHAT PREVIOUS JOBS HAVE YOU

WORKED IN?

I guess she could answer.......

Let's see........ I have a dog!!!

Rollex

It is unlikely that it is recognizable in Russia. You here a lot of Russian saw? :biggrin:

Yury 

Initially i thought the stripe on bottom her tie make her rang in hierarchy or her status. But i'm not sure about that I was checking out and there is no rang with just one stripe. There is no stripe or two stripes. And to be honest i have a problem to find tie with stripe anyway. So probably that is not even insignia. 

Just curious if you know what that is?

• Upvote 1

Today they had a falling out with Paul. Around 23 pm local time. Paul almost did not argue with her. More inferior. At the end he went into the other room.

14 minutes ago, cassy said:

Yury 

Initially i thought the stripe on bottom her tie make her rang in hierarchy or her status. But i'm not sure about that I was checking out and there is no rang with just one stripe. There is no stripe or two stripes. And to be honest i have a problem to find tie with stripe anyway. So probably that is not even insignia. 

Just curious if you know what that is?

From above barrette with symbols of the Ministry of Internal Affairs.
At the bottom, perhaps, another barrette securing the end of the tie to a shirt. Probably just some kind of decorative little thing. Girls ... :shy:

• Upvote 2

Today Leora had a falling out with Paul. Around 23 pm local time. Paul almost did not argue with her. More inferior. At the end I went into the other room. 

Leora was quite excited and angry. As I understand it, a quarrel occurred due to the fact that Paul is constantly reproaching her.

He tormented her with his nagging. Leora said he was downer, stupid and bothered her.

When Paul went to another room, Leora dirty swore, that never done before.

• Upvote 3

Alanohio's One Month Summary (A)

Ok, maybe this apt could be the 3rd one to make me renew. Leora is a princess and that's not saying enough. I am more than curious why she heads out for 24-36 hours at a time now and the, and really hope it's an innocent reason, but I'm awed by her.... uh.... well, everything :)

Yury

based on what I see and understand .and i may be wrong. Possible she is wearing some security service uniform controlled  or regulated by МВД,  . I suppose  police officer or cadet should never cover any recognizable insignia in publicly.That's my thought. I already make a post but i didn't go public. Since I have no clue about what is normal in Russia. For this you could end up in jail for a month in my country, because you not wearing nacional symbols correctly.

It's look like the same but I would say it's not..We still need better images to make better judgment.

25222525.jpg

• Upvote 2