Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

I suspect that this relationship is pretty much finished.  Everyone suspects that Leora is seeing a secret third party, but I'm not so sure.

The answer: place the dog on a compass and if the dog revolves to face north, then I am correct! :D

• Upvote 1

Il y a 10 heures, henriPas a dit :

Sans Leora ou sans Elisa, on se fait CHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on s'emmerde !

on s'encroûte !

On tourne en rond !

Bravo bravo bravo

c'est la seule qu'on pouvais voir se toucher se balader nue tous les jours etcccccc

Par contre il y a une chose qui me surprend c'est que ce couple ne reçoit jamais personnes. Ils ont pas d'amis ou quoi ?

Si c'est le cas normal qu'elle aille voir ailleurs pour une jeune je trouve cela normal de sortir s'amuser rigoler

donc retour On va s'emmerder, On va s'encrouter, On va tourner en rond

Jai Paul will then get really sick to come I think. as he has now been up for several nights in a row until well into the morning hours. The body will say no to the end and he will be confined to bed, and there feeling sorry for himself, so Leora must go and fuss over him. but it's what he wants, because he knows that he can keep her at home all the time. do not feel the least bit sorry for him, as he himself has put the body out of the game and do not want to do that Leora always do every day, taking care of their body and keep it in top condition. He'll just blame himself. But it would be pitiful if he put more burden on Leora when he gets sick. Nah hope she does not fall for his pitying game anyway.

• Upvote 2

Leora giving BJ right now in BeR, arse pointing at camera. I hope someone records.

OMG 69ing and we can see his tongue at her pussy. Please, please let me see this.

Straddling his face now.

Back to BJ showing her arse. Paul the lazy fucker has barely moved.

Apart from some fingering, licking, it must be like necrophilia.

She's riding his cock now so some of him must be alive.

I think he's finally raised his head to watch her pleasure herself.

On 22/04/2016 at 9:48 AM, bosco971 said:

Bravo bravo bravo

c'est la seule qu'on pouvais voir se toucher se balader nue tous les jours etcccccc

Par contre il y a une chose qui me surprend c'est que ce couple ne reçoit jamais personnes. Ils ont pas d'amis ou quoi ?

Si c'est le cas normal qu'elle aille voir ailleurs pour une jeune je trouve cela normal de sortir s'amuser rigoler

C'est vrai qu'ils ne reçoivent jamais...

Bizarre...

Getting off is one thing, but being fully and thoroughly satisfied is another thing altogether. It was obvious by the way she was sitting there touching herself on the couch that she wanted more and that he was oblivious to her need. Damned shameful really. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, henriPas said:

Bravo bravo bravo

Actually it was bosco971 and Henri was quoting him.

Google translation of the last part:

So back we will piss off , we will ossify , is going round in circles.

which is poetry.

There have been a few visitors, about 3 each over the last 8 months but only one, recently, has spent the night at Chez Leora. I think Leora does spend nights at the same friend's place though.