Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

He put his coat on and grabbed his backpack and she was upset that he was leaving.  Maybe he will be gone for  a while, I don't know.  But it appeared she did not want him to leave and cried. I felt bad for her, but if it means she needs to go in the guest room and rub one out to make herself feel better then good for us.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Chicago515 said:

He put his coat on and grabbed his backpack and she was upset that he was leaving.  Maybe he will be gone for  a while, I don't know.  But it appeared she did not want him to leave and cried. I felt bad for her, but if it means she needs to go in the guest room and rub one out to make herself feel better then good for us.

Yeah and 10 minutes after he departs she's all sunshine and rainbows.........maybe she put a pair of her soiled panties in his backpack for him and his army buddies to sniff

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Chicago515 said:

Last time he went to play War Games he was gone for almost 5 weeks.  Maybe Putin will make it longer this time. 

At least he'll be doing something productive other than picking his nose and flicking boogers.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Last time he went to play War Games he was gone for almost 5 weeks.  Maybe Putin will make it longer this time. 

At least he'll be doing something productive other than picking his nose and flicking boogers.

Who? Putin? LOL

1 minute ago, olgasvi said:

Она разговаривает с Павлом. Он гуляет с другом. Леора услышала женские голоса и очень сильно стала ругать Павла.