Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

7 hours ago, joeybaggs said:

I had it on Video but deleted it. Regardless, she works onto the porch, (if it is one) wearing her pink rope, stays out there for over 5 Mins. Paul works in the living room looks at the Queen, with disappointment. She walks back into the Living Room completely Nude, her Nipples Rock Hard; then Paul sit`s down scratching his head as if he was in shock. My opinion. I believe she has a suitor across the way, and she was flashing whoever. Paul just sat there, NOT moving for at least 20 Mins. Did anyone else catch that? (confirmation)

I don't think she has a boy-toy on the side....but makes for the start of a sultry novel.

What does surprise me is she doesn't have a dildo or other toy to help her relieve her 'stress'.

The light is absolutely perfect in the bedroom today, it must be a sunny beautiful day. our GODDESS looks so sensual in the sunlight shimmering off her soft subtle skin, the way she glows under the warmth of it's rays, the way it brightens her awesome eyes, What incredible divine woman. :angel:

• Upvote 2

Kitek, many of us would appreciate if you could translate the discussions of Leora and Paul sometimes, though Paul does not talk that much. I wonder if they ever discuss their sexual problems seriously. Those problems represent real life well, and it is interesting to follow if this couple will ever solve them.

wow she is so sexy her profile as she sits there is intoxicating enough to make you crazy. I know what she needs is a good spanking then a good licking until she screams and shakes into a orgasm. I wonder if she is reading this if she lets test it go to your guest room and pull down those panties and swat your butt then go back to the couch.

::)::)

• Upvote 2

Kitek, many of us would appreciate if you could translate the discussions of Leora and Paul sometimes, though Paul does not talk that much. I wonder if they ever discuss their sexual problems seriously. Those problems represent real life well, and it is interesting to follow if this couple will ever solve them.

Let me know if you find anything out. I really don't need to understand Leora anymore. It is enough to appreciate her.

There is an entire field of Philosophy devoted to relationships like Leora & Paul's relationship with each other. It is called epistemology. It gets very complex with this couple, quickly. The unknowable is a brick wall with these two. If I get a chance, I will brush up on my German and discuss Schopenhauer with her, and reveal the results of my conversation complete with juicy details. But you'll need to concoct a ruse to get Scooter and the Skunk out of the apartment first.

And don't tell her I'm a Nietzsche guy. I want to keep my "will to power" a surprise... ;-)

• Upvote 4

Let me know if you find anything out. I really don't need to understand Leora anymore. It is enough to appreciate her.

There is an entire field of Philosophy devoted to relationships like Leora & Paul's relationship with each other. It is called epistemology. It gets very complex with this couple, quickly. The unknowable is a brick wall with these two. If I get a chance, I will brush up on my German and discuss Schopenhauer with her, and reveal the results of my conversation complete with juicy details. But you'll need to concoct a ruse to get Scooter and the Skunk out of the apartment first.

And don't tell her I'm a Nietzsche guy. I want to keep my "will to power" a surprise... ;-)

+ 100 and a ballon

see you all in pictures

Edited by peking
adding

Today was just one of those days that really got out all that picture-perfect when you stylishly swept through the different rooms and when you sat quietly on the couch completely confident in your solitude and with a makeup that brightened your charisma even more. You were a magically beautiful beauty that you gave us today Leora, this is needed both you and many others out here to just enjoy life, and you as some others in there that really like to give all of yourself and so also have liked to see it afterwards, but now, unfortunately, is more difficult for us to give back. all of these harsh austerity measures that you have become. But as long as we get to enjoy all the lovely you are bidding on in there. We will always love you both. Leora not give you up, so we do not give up either. Love peace and understanding to both you and Paul. ❤️??❤️

• Upvote 1

Leora is bouncing around quite excitedly on her return. Not sure when she came back but it was within the last hour and I'd guess within the last half-hour. She's gone to the laptop on the couch in the LR and has just changed from wearing just the see through red knickers to a cropped top with dotty violet/blue panties. We can only hope.

I have got quite a bit from yesterday to post but it takes a long time to make them relatively dot free and I did big Vika/Rita post yesterday.