Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, Xux said:

It's a dildo, it currently on the table in the guest room next to the tube of lotion. 

I don´t see it now, but I had thought it´s a vibrator.

WOW! That was incredible.  There has been more sexual activity in the guest room in the past few days than there has been in the past month.  I wonder what has gotten into this couple? Whatever it is, let's hope it continues.  Leora is the best!

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She has just brought it back into the GR and put it on the table.

Yes, I can see it now with the laptop´s magnifier  - hard to say if it is a vibrator or a bottle from Leora´s extensive cosmetics assortment, I have very little experience of both alternatives.

2 hours ago, Chicago515 said:

WOW! That was incredible.  There has been more sexual activity in the guest room in the past few days than there has been in the past month.  I wonder what has gotten into this couple? Whatever it is, let's hope it continues.  Leora is the best!

In the previous apartment, Paul tried to get sex almost every night, and very often got. Later, they have had problems and Leora has rather pleasured herself. Now they are again back in the "old rhythm", which is of course great for such a young couple. Having had sex that often, Paul´s dick has become sore and it takes time for him to cum - much more than three minutes. Good for Leora, she has now time to cum before Paul, but now there is a danger that her jawbones will become sore, as she has to suck Paul for minutes and minutes. Well, good for us.

Some of us may be astonished of such "sex every day" rhythm. But I remember when I was at their age or younger and had a girlfriend who was more experienced than I was in those days. For her it was very natural to have sex every night before going to sleep and sometimes again in the morning after waking up (we were students and had time for that). She did not make a big deal out of it, and I was glad that I had found a good teacher. But that only lasted for one summer, I don´t think there was any love involved. I guess she found another guy pretty soon, I have never heard of her since that.