Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

6 hours ago, HermanS said:

Just thinking..I've seen Leora fuck many times but, has she ever been fucked?

Leora getting fucked, that's almost as rare as hen's teeth, but with her having to do all the work it's no wonder she's got a fantastic body, it's called sexercise

• Upvote 3

On 8/8/2016 at 3:42 AM, Newark52 said:

I've just gone onto the bedroom cams Leora's awake looking at her phone and Pauls still asleep, I wish they would go back to the old sleeping arrangement where Leora sleeps nearest the camera the view of lovely ass is a million times better than a view of his hairy ass first thing in the morning

Leora, I thank you, I've just gone onto the bedroom cam's to be greeted by a truly wonderous sight to behold first thing in the morning, Leora's gorgeous bum facing the camera's

• Upvote 1

On 8/8/2016 at 0:03 PM, BBsq69 said:

Rarely but it has happened in the BeR and it doesn't tend to last very long.

If it doesn't last very long then she's not getting well fucked.  I'm talking about ankles behind the ears, long stroking, screaming fucked. 

1 hour ago, HermanS said:

If it doesn't last very long then she's not getting well fucked.  I'm talking about ankles behind the ears, long stroking, screaming fucked. 

Actually not all women like that so I was meaning him merely getting on top or behind without her providing all the movement - there's no chance of what you're saying. And if he lasts 10 minutes he's doing incredibly for him - once recently it was 100 seconds!!!! Surely he can control himself a little bit?

4 hours ago, kase said:

i wish to understand you

kase, I was told many years ago by a woman, men will never understand women as long as the don't understand themselves.

Something else to remember "women have many faults, men have only two, everything they say and every thing they do"

• Upvote 2