Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

31 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I don't know what this has to do with Leora, considering none of them can match her for sex appeal, personality and/or entertainment value, so you can work out what I think.

There are 16 apartments on RLC and CC has almost 57,000 subscribers of which you are only one :cool: Whenever a poll is posted it is best to let the everyone know by posting a link in the most popular threads.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

There are 16 apartments on RLC and CC has almost 53,000 subscribers of which you are only one :cool: Whenever a poll is posted it is best to let the everyone know by posting a link in the most popular treads.

I make it 17 apartments, but we won't split hairs

11 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

I don't know what this has to do with Leora, considering none of them can match her for sex appeal, personality and/or entertainment value, so you can work out what I think.

Maybe that's because I haven't been following her since the beginning but I can't honestly say one thing good or bad about Leora's personality. She's like a sexy robot to me.

27 minutes ago, kase said:

wrong side of the bed leora good night :sleepy:

I agree, Leora wrong side 

I've just watched Paul trying to get up Leora from behind and to show the intelligence of the man, he hasn't realised I don't think, 1 the duvet is in the way, 2 he's still got his shorts on, 3 most important of all she doesn't seem that interested

1 hour ago, Newark52 said:

Jeg er enig, Leora feil side 

Jeg har nettopp sett Paul prøver å få opp Leora bakfra og vise etterretning av mannen, har han ikke innså at jeg ikke tror, en dyne er i veien, to han har fremdeles sin shorts på, 3 viktigst av alt hun ikke synes så interessert

she sleeps in the living room 

48 minutes ago, kase said:

she sleeps in the living room 

He couldn't sleep, so he woke her up to go into the lounge with him so he can watch TV, he's probably frightened of the dark, hence she's sleeping on the sofa, and when he's ready to go to sleep he will more than likely wake her again, and people wonder why she sleeps late in the morning, or sleeps on the sofa all night