Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

18 hours ago, daemon said:

it also changed the curtains on the gray and pink. And sewed cushions yesterday, now they are on the couch as well.

I hope Leora realises that the shade of grey she's chosen for the cover on her sofa will now show up the damp patch from her juices that escape when she rubs one out.

Don't get me wrong. She could dress up in a mattress or a fat suit and still bring a smile to my face when I see her. But I'm still waiting for her to get back to painting a lovable squirrel portrait. With the easel now in storage, I'm not holding out much hope for that.

• Upvote 2

OK, guys. So I've tried to track her beauty all over the fucking place (she moves from room-to-room quickly) and since I'm a free loader I can only get one screen on at a time. I'm beginning to feel like Scooter, whimpering and following her and running my ass off, all the while trying to click on the room where I suspect she'll be next. Love is cruel.

She just finished dressing now.

Love is extremely cruel.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Don't get me wrong. She could dress up in a mattress or a fat suit and still bring a smile to my face when I see her. But I'm still waiting for her to get back to painting a lovable squirrel portrait. With the easel now in storage, I'm not holding out much hope for that.

Foamy, sorry to hear that a portrait of a squirrel will have to wait, and I agree she looks good in anything she puts on, but the good news (unless I'm speaking too soon) musicians all over the world are rejoicing, it looks like Leora's hidden his fucking guitar.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Foamy, sorry to hear that a portrait of a squirrel will have to wait, and I agree she looks good in anything she puts on, but the good news (unless I'm speaking too soon) musicians all over the world are rejoicing, it looks like Leora's hidden his fucking guitar.

My goodness, sir, I seem to have been distracted by something and didn't notice that it was missing. Nice catch. Keep up the good work. Guess I'm getting old. (I did notice Scooter's toy on the ground, however. Somehow it's hard to miss Scooter when she's doing her thing. At least Scooter didn't get in the way of the camera this time.)