Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

3 minutes ago, daemon said:

moreover, it could be Paul or no cigarettes. But I'm pretty sure she does not smoke. And the one who communicates with her confirm this for sure. 

I've followed them since they were in the old apartment and I've never seen either of them smoking cigarettes, yes I've seen Leora with a cigarette light but then she's only used it to light candle and of late Joss sticks

10 minutes ago, daemon said:

This girl spoke very negatively about girls who smoke and drink.

It could have been something else that was along the same shape of a package of smokes. After all the quality of the cameras are not that great unless the lights are on.

• Upvote 1

As someone, and there are probably plenty like me out there, who only gets to see Leora naked at weekends, (other than in captures of various kinds Monday to Friday), yes I do get a glimpse of her bum before I got to work in a morning while she's still in bed and she's usually sleeping by the time I get home at night, you get to the point where you notice finer points of this young ladies body. I was watching her as she showered and then got ready to go out today and as if I hadn't noticed before, she has a fantastic bum, her breast are nice and firm, but being a fanny man she did not put the whole of hers on show today, there's always next weekend.

So armed with the above observations I have concluded, Paul can not be of this world with all this on offer, as all he can do is pick his nose, scratch is head, (this is called job creation keeps Leora busy cleaning up after him) sitting at his PC, eat like an animal and his idea of seduction is either slapping Leora's bum or fanny, then walks round wondering why she's not aroused.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, reallifecamv said:

Well leora I have got to tell you...beautiful job on the GR .

seems that the GR was treated by a professional designer. 

Well done. 

I agree First Class, when she put's her mind to it her artistic side shines through, there are many of us who really appreciate her efforts, shame about the one from another world