Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, i Pirate said:

Leora, is the only one in this Project, that can look her worst, and exquisite at the same time

cdb1dca5c2529e63314bbdf6658c367f.jpg STARVING  FOR YOU TO GET WELL LEORA o:)

You're funny I pirate ... Nice pic .

And you're words can't be more right then that . Well spoken.

Feel well fair lady.

• Upvote 1

This is just an observation, this cold/fever Leora's got must be hitting her hard, because unless I've missed it, Leora is now into her third day without having a shower, which is totally unlike her, because she is in my opinion the cleanest woman on the project.

Paul will be the next one to go down with it, and unlike Leora who's suffered in silence, OK we've heard her sniffling, coughing and sneezing she will be back to normal in a couple of day's, Paul will spin this out for at least 3 weeks, having Leora running after him, as he has done in the past

19 minutes ago, i Pirate said:

Yesterday was the only day Leora was unable to Shower, she looked weak, and slept most of the day. Rest, Leora, there is always tomorrow. iPirate :cool:

Thank you, I stand corrected, but I still say it will be a couple of day's before she shakes off this cold/fever completely though

• Upvote 1

Paul Just pulled down her panties and rubbed her bottom - I'm not quite sure when she put the panties on but possibly in the last hour or so (they were still off at 2 p.m.) after a couple of days without leading to a constant draft up her jaxi - and then once there were up again lightly spanked her about 20 times. I am really not sure I've seen this method of therapy before :biggrin:

5 hours ago, Newark52 said:

This is just an observation, this cold/fever Leora's got must be hitting her hard, because unless I've missed it, Leora is now into her third day without having a shower.

She last showered 50 hours ago so technically we're into her 3rd 24 hour period now but only the 2nd day. I think her cough is getting better.

7 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Hey it's only 8.05 p.m. and Paul has finally got out of bed and dressed. proabbly going for supples. I do hope his new job starts tomorrow and then we can watch Th Goddess unobstructed.

I hope God hear your words...

4 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Paul is also taking Leora's tablets although not the kind of tablets they take in Barcelona.

As I've already mentioned Leora will be over it within day's, Paul when he get's it full on will spin it out for around three weeks like the last time, when he and Leora both started out with tonsillitis, that developed in to colds for both of them, Leora's cleared up in day's, Paul's week's, so Paul popping Leora's pills is a sure sign he's going the same way.

3 hours ago, i Pirate said:

I am NOT Soliciting - NOT affiliated with anyone, except with Leora of course. Here is a Link to a Device, ( just ONE of many) Priced reasonably, compared to others. If you like to know, what they are saying in Russian. It's NOT perfect, but at least you can comprehend most of the conversation.

http://salestores.com/ectacontl2rd.html?gclid=CjwKEAjw652_BRDfkebVrdOGkDISJAD0Q2RuvBUEXkFKi75e2pAGoJG4LYKW7GNWd-CDRyGHez1QnhoCs_7w_wcB#.V-fk6ZCPUqk

MODS, If I have Breaking any RULES - Not my Attention. :cool:

(Foamy here. I have no problem with the post. This looks like a really cool gadget.)

Well, well ... :dodgy::biggrin: