Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

18 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Saturday and Monday have been good days in the past I think. Saturday, if sheis going to spend the night out at the apartment and Monday is probably the day Paul is most likely to actually do something.

Today it now looks highly unlikely and I would not hold out much hope for the weekend. But finally with more freedom Leora can pick a choose. I am hoping we get another carpet bate in the GR and for a while in the past she brought a cushion to rest on so she could bate from behind - I wish she would do that again.

Also she has never bated on that bit of the LR sofa near the desk that is at an angle. That would be awesome for camera 2 and while she has given Paul BJs and fucks there a few months ago, I'd love to see it used rather than bit up by the kitchen. I am not sure about how that would be for Cam 1 but i'd be nice to see once even if I am unable to record it.

I also am surprised she hasn't used the black chair in the GR yet because she could get right up to he camera as she did with camera 7 on her last bating session. 

I think today she may go for it again knowing a lot of people will be watching as it's a weekend, this is depending on what time Paul is due home

Windows 10 update greeted me at 10.50 today her time just after The Goddess had got out of bed. I was agonizingly off RLC for 2 hours. Did anything happen?

I see she's changed clothes, is bottomless and is cleaning everywhere. I thought she might bate this morning but it almost looks as though something's happened

No she's not bottomless and honestly I cannot remember what she was wearing when she went to bed and got up, so maybe she did not change.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Windows 10 update greeted me at 10.50 today her time just after The Goddess had got out of bed. I was agonizingly off RLC for 2 hours. Did anything happen?

I see she's changed clothes, is bottomless and is cleaning everywhere. I thought she might bate this morning but it almost looks as though something's happened

No she's not bottomless and honestly I cannot remember what she was wearing when she went to bed and got up, so maybe she did not change.

Just cleaning so far.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

No she's not bottomless and I cannot remember what she was wearing when she went to bed and got up, so maybe she did not change.

BB , Nothings happened, and she's still got the knickers on from last night, I'm with you in hoping for her to go for it, it's been a long time since I've seen her live bating, she's definitely interested in something on the PC and I don't think it's a Window 's update, here's hoping

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Just cleaning so far.

Well she is in the GR with door closed ..  But cleaning ? 

What's up girl ??. Maybe its becouse Eva .. ??? Nop she just clean with door close    and .    .... 

His knows .. Maybe is for the attention ?? She gets the attention anyway form us. . .

I think if something will happed it will be in an hour or two or maybe less .. She full of surprises in this time's

Thanks guys.

I thought this is terrible timing. I have been feeling disloyal to her recently due to this dalliance I'm having with Belle which I am afraid I can't help despite the fact that The Goddess is superior in absolutely every single way except maybe raw sexuality and she's not bad at that.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, i Pirate said:

One for me and One you . TAG TEAM!

Of course one of the problems we would have is getting past the woodland creatures which probably explains why I had to lay claim to Belle although my attraction to both was instant - actually Leora was but Belle took a few minutes until she did her hair right.

• Upvote 1