Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

If ever anyone had any doubt about the quality of Leora, they should take a short sharp look at the freak show that is Lola, Carolina,and Stella....looks as if they have come straight from the windows in the red light district of Amsterdam, bad script carried out by very bad actors,absolutely pathetic.

Leora, there is no threat whatsoever to your crown as the Queen of RLC, The perfect package, beauty, classy and talented with a great disposition,who is still willing to experiment.

Personally there are a few things I would like to see her try, I am not convinced she enjoys the dildo, as I think she enjoys clitoral stimulation more, which is why I think a vibrator would suit her better sometimes, I would also like to see her oil herself with Johnsons baby oil so her body glistened and then let her hands wander where they like,and finally I would like to see her get in the mood while she was dressed in a mini skirt.   

Wishful thinking perhaps, but maybe she might just read it and give us a treat.  

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

If ever anyone had any doubt about the quality of Leora, they should take a short sharp look at the freak show that is Lola, Carolina,and Stella....looks as if they have come straight from the windows in the red light district of Amsterdam, bad script carried out by very bad actors,absolutely pathetic.

Leora, there is no threat whatsoever to your crown as the Queen of RLC, The perfect package, beauty, classy and talented with a great disposition,who is still willing to experiment.

Personally there are a few things I would like to see her try, I am not convinced she enjoys the dildo, as I think she enjoys clitoral stimulation more, which is why I think a vibrator would suit her better sometimes, I would also like to see her oil herself with Johnsons baby oil so her body glistened and then let her hands wander where they like,and finally I would like to see her get in the mood while she was dressed in a mini skirt.   

Wishful thinking perhaps, but maybe she might just read it and give us a treat.  

I totally Agee with what you said about leora ... Just the thought about it make you're body shivers of enthusiasm... 

About the other apartment ...

They came for short time so they need to attracte as much as they can in there time in the apartment so they do what ever they can and not in a natural way like leora .

leora just live her life ...until now for about 4 year's so the Cam's are part of her life now .  as well as she have realshnship with Paul she also have a hidden realshnship with the Cam's. And it doesn't matter what she say to how about the Cam's "that she don't care about that there are Cam's and forgot about it . the Cam's see otherwise. 

We .. that we are a part of those how represent the Cam's are thanking her for all she dose for us and deeply appreciate it. :)

• Upvote 1

She look sexy working on her journal in the GR ... 

Half an our ago she ssem to be in the mood sitting in the GR only with underwear... 

I think she still is but she is holding back ... Mabye because Paul needs to be back and their is no time for that... Or wanting for Paul for that. ???

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

Wow never seen Leora up this early after actually going to bed. Plenty of time for her today if Paul is going out but my guess is she'll return to bed after Paul leaves.

If Leora get's up to anything I hope someone capture's it, and she save's something for the weekend when she will have a bigger audience, as it's been a long time since I've seen her live. that's assuming Paul's not around, but we've got to remember she's a real person not an actress as in B1 & B2

• Upvote 2

33 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

If Leora get's up to anything I hope someone capture's it, and she save's something for the weekend when she will have a bigger audience, as it's been a long time since I've seen her live. that's assuming Paul's not around, but we've got to remember she's a real person not an actress as in B1 & B2

She is now sitting naked in the GR ... But how know ... ?!!???