Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

bb, I came to the same conclusion 

A very clinical undercover BJ, he came all over her face I presume, as he went and got some toilet paper to wipe her face with after,.......and who says he doesn't contribute? Waste of time,but you take the bad with the good.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

A very clinical undercover BJ, he came all over her face I presume, as he went and got some toilet paper to wipe her face with after,.......and who says he doesn't contribute? Waste of time,but you take the bad with the good.

Thanks jimbo for clearing that up, I was busy practising for a gig tomorrow night, should have paid more attention, or not from what you say

19 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Thanks jimbo for clearing that up, I was busy practising for a gig tomorrow night, should have paid more attention, or not from what you say

Hope your gig goes better than this.

• Upvote 1

This may seem strange, or I've got it wrong, watching the vision also known as Leora in the shower this morning and later in the guest room she looked sad and lonely, even though Paul's at home, yet when he's away at work she's happy, it say's a lot 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Newark52 said:

This may seem strange, or I've got it wrong, watching the vision also known as Leora in the shower this morning and later in the guest room she looked sad and lonely, even though Paul's at home, yet when he's away at work she's happy, it say's a lot 

Well... She looks happy now :)