Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

54 minutes ago, aomega001 said:

Has anyone noticed that Paul has shaved his head again?  I may be behind the drag curve here, looks like he is going back to the Army.  Let the Leora batefest begin, :biggrin:

Hideous isn't it. i saw him come back with it but last time he didn't go back to The Army and he has a full time job now. 

Leora nicely displaying her pussy today. Even though it is far away the cameras give a good view unlike other apartments where for instance Belle reported displayed her own entrance in similar fashion but people could barely make it out.

52 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Leora nicely displaying her pussy today. Even though it is far away the cameras give a good view unlike other apartments where for instance Belle reported displayed her own entrance in similar fashion but people could barely make it out.

With al l do respect .. I have seen Belle and Leora's apirence,looks take's her by far . 

As well as I have seen belle trying leoras move's like with the towel that she covers all but you can see her lower part perfectly.  ... Still she is full of life and perky but not even close tob leoras grace and delicate energy. ..  

Compare the two: 

One is a chiled and the other is a A young woman and mature soul ,talented ... And many more quality's that she has displayed to us along the yeas of her in rlc.

Of course its my opinion. 

And as for you lady Leora ...

I wish for the best and hope that you're beautiful smile will come back to you're beautiful face ... :) 

And known the we all wish for you  you the best... Have fun lady

9 hours ago, aomega001 said:

Has anyone noticed that Paul has shaved his head again?  I may be behind the drag curve here, looks like he is going back to the Army.  Let the Leora batefest begin, :biggrin:

The new skinhead, left yesterday with big hair, and returned like that.