Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

My Dearest Leora,

You are the Queen of RLC.

We love the fact that you have stepped out of the box and began to explore your sexuality :hugnkiss:

We just love to see you in the guest room, and on the couch just being you.

The light in the bedroom is incredible the way it highlights your incredible natural beauty in the morning. :hugnkiss:

Some say that your are a goddess, I also agree that you and Greek Mythology Aphrodite are the goddess's of love.

Just thought you should know how we feel and tell you we think you are awesome just the way you are.

:hugnkiss:

How is it that the Men if that is what you call them end up with the best women .None of the lazy guys work or help out around the apt. Just a question not a statement. Fishy

Maybe RLC specially picked such people, that they most of the time spent in the apartment? But not all such.

For example: I saw Demid with tool box and with a vacuum cleaner in hands. And Dasha often makes cleaning and prepares the food.

BB your the man......Thanks for the 2-12 face down ass up pictures sets........Damn that made my heart skip several beats again.......That girl just is simply amazing..... :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank you Thestarider. A lot of them may look similar but each of them is unique. I have selected from thousands of captures with different finger and body positions and facial expressions. There is at least one in these posts (or the one to follow) which clearly shows both sets of lips open (maybe 3 if you count her mouth) and it is glorious.

BB your the man......Thanks for the 2-12 face down ass up pictures sets........Damn that made my heart skip several beats again.......That girl just is simply amazing..... :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I agree....fantastic-smiley-emoticon.gif

OMG yes des I whole heartedly agree, BB incredible to relive that morning threw the pictures.. I love the vids that everyone post's, but this picture series is awesome :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: Thank you for taking the time to go through all the captures....You are dedicated to the pleasure of all who worship Leora.. and we are in your debt.......Thank you fine sir :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: