Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

With the clocks not having changed it is even difficult to follow. The best time to watch The Goddess is 12:00 to 5:00 her time which in the summer was 6:00-11:00 UK time which meant getting up early but was nearly always worth it. But now 6:00 UK time is 13:00 and so I miss an extra hour of her day.

Nevertheless a fine shower after her very clothed cleaning and a glorious bend in the LR have made this a good day. Now wearing only her navy silk dressing gown, she is getting shouty on the phone again and is probably waiting for Paul to get home.

7 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

With the clocks not having changed it is even difficult to follow. The best time to watch The Goddess is 12:00 to 5:00 her time which in the summer was 6:00-11:00 UK time which meant getting up early but was nearly always worth it. But now 6:00 UK time is 13:00 and so I miss an extra hour of her day.

Nevertheless a fine shower after her very clothed cleaning and a glorious bend in the LR have made this a good day. Now wearing only her navy silk dressing gown, she is getting shouty on the phone again and is probably waiting for Paul to get home.

That's why I'm not an RLC member.  The times that my faves do the 'wild thing' is when I'm in deep slumber.
Those are the problems I have living in a democracy. :)

Just now, daily said:

she swallowed all the naughty :biggrin:

But Paul keeps sitting up and blocking the camera.  That was one of the hottest bj sessions in a very long time.  

Leora, next time, push Paul down, and let's see the big finale. Thanks, sexy lady!