Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Gott sei Dank "Leora" war nicht herum, als ich ein jüngerer Mann war. Ich würde die Schmerzen des jungen Werther fühlen und müsste mich aus meinem Nest auf Beton stürzen.

Ich bin ein bisschen älter jetzt, so schätze ich einfach ihre Schönheit und Komplexität.

Damn, my German is bad. I blame old age.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Gott sei Dank "Leora" war nicht herum, als ich ein jüngerer Mann war. Ich würde die Schmerzen des jungen Werther fühlen und müsste mich aus meinem Nest auf Beton stürzen.

Ich bin ein bisschen älter jetzt, so schätze ich einfach ihre Schönheit und Komplexität.

Damn, my German is bad. I blame old age.

I my self past my twentys but still when I see that gorgeous lady I feel like I am sixteen .

And yes in almost jump from the nest few times:biggrin: hahah

But seriusly.. Her magic is so powerful ... I admire her ...

I hope that I help to raise a smile on her face :blush:

Otherwise I post my ass of hear for nothing . 

Any way she is a marvelous thing and I enjoy every second of watching her and her life story.. :rolleyes:

Surly I am not the only one :angel:

Have the great day all and to you my respectable friend :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

It is good to see such infactuation with a lovely woman... but should we have running commentary on the smallest of details? or am I missing something here.

I suppose it would depend on what is being classed as " smallest details " Each person has their own interpretation of small detail I would imagine.

• Upvote 1