Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

Having tuned in to watch the beautiful Leora ironing, (yep! I would do that in a heart-beat!) I was suddenly aware that she has abluted her beautiful and exquisite body with a tattoo on the front of her left thigh! I cannot say how sad this makes me feel, that something so perfect has been diminidhed by such a bit of stupid thinking.

8 minutes ago, Juli' said:

If I have correctly translated your words, I will answer: feel stupid thinking does not depend on tattoos. Although the one who thinks so maybe he has a stupid thought. Someone said it was awful. Indeed? Oh .. "I am very concerned about your opinion of" Well  .. I am  run to remove the tattoo. 

You are a free spirit and entitled to do what you like, we all know you wouldn't tarnish that lovely body of your's permanently, enjoy

1 minute ago, Newark52 said:

You are a free spirit and entitled to do what you like, we all know you wouldn't tarnish that lovely body of your's permanently, enjoy

When all is said and done,. Leora is an individual  who can and will do whatever she chooses with her own body.....nobody has the right to ask otherwise..........ITS LEORA'S BODY !! no one else's 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, lwis said:

I hope the tattoo is temporary! Her leg does not need this!!!! It is very large, and I think it does not favor her, just like Maya or Dasha. Horrible ....

Leora, please wash that tattoo away as soon as possible! A goddess has to be natural like you have been, nothing artificial is needed. I stopped watching Maya when she took the tattoo, and I cannot find a single tattoo on the RLC girls that would make them more attractive, on the contrary, all of them are horrible.

15 minutes ago, lwis said:

My best friend is not the one who says YES to everything I say or i do, even though I am wrong, but THE ONE who corrects me and points out my mistakes. My opinion...

If you don't like it don't watch her. She can do as she pleases and she's not her to please anyone but herself. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora, please wash that tattoo away as soon as possible! A goddess has to be natural like you have been, nothing artificial is needed. I stopped watching Maya when she took the tattoo, and I cannot find a single tattoo on the RLC girls that would make them more attractive, on the contrary, all of them are horrible.

Let the girl breath will you....Its her choice to decorate HER body exactly as she chooses. 

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Good for you. Do as you please if they don't like it don't look. 

Tattoos have nothing to do with intelligence.  I could go further but will let it be since the Goddess has spoken. ;) 

All our actions have a direct link with our intellect. And tattoos, that we put on our body, is no exception.