Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Get a life will you, read what has been written on the last 4 or 5 pages........even if it was real, so what, does that all of a sudden make her ugly.....I am amazed at some peoples shallowness.

I never said that "she" was ugly I said that the tattoo was ugly and distracts FROM her natural beauty. She's beautiful just the way she is. So get a life yourself and learn to read.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ca2015 said:

I never said that "she" was ugly I said that the tattoo was ugly and distracts FROM her natural beauty. She's beautiful just the way she is. So get a life yourself and learn to read.

Perhaps you could teach me, seeing as this subject has been plastered over this forum for several pages prior to your submission and you never read them........Yep! I can certainly learn from you. I am going to give you a reputation because you offered.

• Upvote 1

I'm glad it's only a temporary tattoo. I've talked with so many people through the years, especially ladies with tattoos and at least 90% were honest and said that they regret getting a tattoo after several years and wished they had been temporary. Each year tattoos get more and more out of style. The fad hopefully is almost over. I hope if Leora decides to get a tattoo that she will have them place it on her back or butt where at least the front of her beautiful body is just the way it is. She doesn't need to add anything.

• Upvote 3

Just passed cc again .. 

Love one ..  Have a beautiful ... 

And smile to life so life will smlie to you...

Something as I mentioned before can be misunderstood and taken as an insult...

Not in this situation.. And the apology did arrive ...

I always like what you do... As a free spirit.... You give inspiration to most of us ... :angel:

Hope you'll have a beautiful day love:heart:

And I know it can be Can be annoying... You need to smile smile smile... Please..,...

Good day to all..:biggrin:

I just wonder did any one take good look at this temporary tattoo Leora's got or did anyone think it was just a piece of rubbish

If any one was watching Leora in the shower this morning you would notice it's a very impressive temporary work of art.

• Upvote 4

Just now, Newark52 said:

I just wonder did any one take good look at this temporary tattoo Leora's got or did anyone think it was just a piece of rubbish

If any one was watching Leora in the shower this morning you would notice it's a very impressive temporary work of art.

Oooo man I wish I could see that....

God damn me and my Promises....

I want to kick my own ass right now aaaaaaaa

Good day loved one??

13 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

Absolutely! A veritable masterpiece on a wonderful canvas. 

• Upvote 4

rlc without leora would be nothing.
she is a wonder of nature.
if I had here with me I would cover it with gifts and attention.
only thing I do not understand is why he never uses sexy stilettos.
I would die to see her naked on sexy heels with his wonderful new tattoo masturbates for us ...
wow

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

rlc senza Leora sarebbe nulla .
lei è una meraviglia della natura .
se avessi qui con me avrei coprire con regali e l'attenzione.
unica cosa che non capisco è il motivo per cui egli non usa mai sexy tacchi a spillo .
morirei di vederla nuda il sexy talloni con il suo meraviglioso nuovo tatuaggio masturba per noi ...
wow

has anyone ever seen her sexy heeled shoes?