Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

BB she is taking nap, she absolutely put her all into the session this morning my friend,

She collapsed after extremely intense orgasm, no shame, just pure joy and satisfaction.

It was by far the best ass up masturbation hands down ever on RLC.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

BB she is taking nap, she absolutely put her all into the session this morning my friend,

She collapsed after extremely intense orgasm, no shame, just pure joy and satisfaction.

It was by far the best ass up masturbation hands down ever on RLC.

:yikes: :yikes: :yikes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss: :hugnkiss:

With such an intense rubbing, she seems to be at the edge of an orgasm right from the beginning. How come does she hold it then for over ten minutes? Has she already learned how to prolong the orgasm? Poor Paul, he had his chance, but he lost it, Leora is now self-sufficient (but how long can that last?)

She's been self-sufficient for a very long time already, so no reason to expect it to stop any time soon, even though her sexual engagement with Paul tends to be merely HER pleasing HIM much of the time.

You'd surely know already that a woman can sustain an orgasm as long as he likes, providing the mental images in her head are still uppermost and she has not rubbed herself to soreness, which won't happen if she's continuously lubricating as I suspect she is.

Being on the verge is one thing, but the compulsion to bring it to a conclusion is quite another where a woman is concerned. Unless she's rushing off to an engagement is limited to a quickie, I'd back Leora to keep the momentum going for as long as possible, whenever she can and that's what we are privileged to see.

Paul, meanwhile, who can know what the shouting was about? It was probably some petty domestic issue like remembering to buy milk or dog food of something similarly mundane. It's not always going to be relating to anything sexual where they are concerned.

If a Russian-speaking member knows what was said, all the better, but what often happens is that we get a translation that is not always clear or is written in a subjective way, defending Paul or Leora, at times,  rather than simply providing a word-for-word record of what was said.

That's something we have no control over. Translation is never easy. The local idioms and cultural assumptions sometimes go over our heads, or are misinterpreted by us along the way.

Well I hope Howard finds this over here but as it is not relevant to Nelly, I thought this was the appropriate place to post a response.

"Leora doesn't tease" !!!!!!!

She is the Archduchess of Teasing. She can look as though she's going to bate for hours on end and then fall asleep before she gets around to any action. She'll flaunts herself in front of Paul, and then when he eventually succumbs let him go so far, and then suddenly get up and start cleaning. She teases everybody. It's almost her hobby.

So Leora teases but if you say she does it far beyond what any mortal man can stand, then I'd agree with you.

I do find the sex between Efim and his GF very repetitive but then I've got to admire a girl who sucks cock for 10 minutes or more and does all the work until Efim is ready for a quick blast. An improvement on Carla and Mario maybe but not remotely in the same league as Masha and Sasha when they were in their prime.

I'm a Leora fan but this gal is more sensual/sexual. Leora doesn't tease. This gal teases juuust enough not to frustrate but to want you wanting more.

paulde bunu biliyor onlar sadece ev içinde birlikteler hatta paul pasha ve cristianı tanıyor leo iki gün önce ikisiyle bierlikte fuck partiye gitti  paul bunu biliyor zaten 2 ay sonra paul okul bitiyo leo ya rlc yeni partner bulması için izin vermiş