Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

9 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I would love to see Leora in Barca 1 for 6 months in the summer preferably... at the mo there is a 7 hour time difference between me and where she lives... dam it.

Stay tuned Pepe is in negotiations with RLC to pecure his on apartment I will be on 24\7 so everyone can view. 

• Upvote 1

Blue, that's stupid what you've just wrote. She wrote here several times about the Barcelona situation. And at overall, as long as I understand it correctly is that her opinion is that she disdain the girls there whose would do everything for some money.

• Upvote 1

Pepe is correct. Leora is not the kind of women who goes to clubs every night to party and dance with new men.

That's for kids in their late teens and early 20's. It gets old and boring after a few years and after a couple cases of crab lice. Myself, I gave it up long ago.

I also think she spends time in front of the mirror because she likes to take care of herself. She certainly is obsessively disciplined about this. She likes being pretty, but she isn't trying to chase after a dream of being a rich professional model or a honky-tonk angel. (But she could, if she wanted to.)

(On that note, I will now post a couple songs about honky-tonk angels over at Old Dude's Juke Box.)

• Upvote 4

8 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Either she just printed out all the love letters I have been sending or a petition to stop Pepe from getting his own apartment... 

Its certainly not a petition to stop you getting your own apartment. she wants you out of her panty draw as soon as possible,,,,,she has just recently bought some nice new underwear, and she certainly doesn't want it contaminated by your odour. 

• Upvote 2