Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Today it is -22 degrees in her city, soon she will leave to try and gather more signatures,The Little One has a dedication that has to be admired, lesser mortals wouldn't bother.....certainly speaks volumes about the inner beauty of this sweet woman.  Good Luck Leora, Go get 'em girl.

So far she has gathered another 25 signatures, but it is so cold.

• Upvote 1

On 15/11/2016 at 8:30 AM, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Pepe is correct. Leora is not the kind of women who goes to clubs every night to party and dance with new men.

That's for kids in their late teens and early 20's. It gets old and boring after a few years and after a couple cases of crab lice. Myself, I gave it up long ago.

I also think she spends time in front of the mirror because she likes to take care of herself. She certainly is obsessively disciplined about this. She likes being pretty, but she isn't trying to chase after a dream of being a rich professional model or a honky-tonk angel. (But she could, if she wanted to.)

(On that note, I will now post a couple songs about honky-tonk angels over at Old Dude's Juke Box.)

Who said she had to go clubbing, etc... just somewhere nice and warm and swim in the med.

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She is suffering big time at the moment,she is finding it difficult to keep the cold out. But one thing about the Little One is she is tenacious, and she doesn't know when to give in.

Even the pen and paper is freezing up.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

finished the job now ...
I have not had time to read it all ..
and then there's you you're a phenomenon, therefore, I ask directly ..
oscar sympathy
:)

??????? Am I missing something?

16 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

??????? Am I missing something?

Not sure, I mentioned to someone earlier about reading the forum they would know what's going on.  

I think some people think this chaturbate and can get Leora to do what they ask her to do. 

She does what she wants when she wants. Right now she's concentrating on something else. 

This is directed at no one in particular. 

• Upvote 2

A

9 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Not sure, I mentioned to someone earlier about reading the forum they would know what's going on.  

I think some people think this chaturbate and can get Leora to do what they ask her to do. 

She does what she wants when she wants. Right now she's concentrating on something else. 

This is directed at no one in particular. 

At the moment she is concentrating on not freezing to death.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

A

At the moment she is concentrating on not freezing to death.

She has collected 81 signatures and has now stopped for the day, Having a hot drink in a cafe with friends. Now she only requires another 93 signatures minimum to reach her target. Well done Little One.

• Upvote 4

22 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She has collected 81 signatures and has now stopped for the day, Having a hot drink in a cafe with friends. Now she only requires another 93 signatures minimum to reach her target. Well done Little One.

Can anyone imagine one of the Barca brainless pieces of flesh, getting up of their lazy posturing arse's and doing what the Little One has been doing this past two days, No, neither can I.

• Upvote 2