Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Get up Paul you lazy bumer and get a job.

I really really hate to defend Paul, but he does do something and is out most mornings or sometimes in the afternoon. We don't know what he is doing but it is more likely to be working than Leora. However he spends an exceptional a mount of time not doing anything. When I was his age I had hardly any time to do anything even playing video games.

I've just watched Leora, cleaning, washing up and preparing a meal. She always appears to be working but somehow everything takes her an enormously long time. Every time she cleans the apartment it takes her a couple of hours despite the fact she never really seems to be making much of an effort. For instance there are always wrinkles after she smooths thinks out and the mop isn't exactly used to maximum effect. I believe there is an OCD element not in the "I must get it clean" way but in the "I must go through the motions and the routine" way.

However maybe Nelly can show her how to clean in a sexy way. There is no question that Nelly performs it as part of a show.

• Upvote 1

Leora out again tonight. Every time I try and remind myself she's probably with her girlfriend(s), I just can't quite get my head around that. I want to believe her nights out are innocent, but I have to be honest - if my girl was out overnight that much, I wouldn't be able to not think about it.

The pictures thread is for pictures. Why does this discussion appear to have switched there?

It is quite easy: "Does your post contain an unquoted relevant picture?" "If the answer is anything other than yes, then don't post there.

I understand it is difficult to post across threads but if you have point to make about the pictures please try.

I've repeated many times people tend not to go back very far when looking at pictures, that much is obvious from the likes so if you suddenly fill a page with comments then a lot of people are not going to see the pictures meaning it is a waste of time posting them. Text is fine accompanied by an illustrative picture but text on its own belongs somewhere else.

Now my rant/appeal is over. If you watch Leora all the time she clearly does not have a job. The hours she is out are too erratic or too short. She seem to go through periods when she is training maybe as a police cadet (probably reserve in an emergency), or to ballet but these periods never last more tha a couple of weeks. She also seemed to attend college for a while, maybe art but she appeared to have a workbook, but it seemed just for educational rather than vocational reasons. That period seemed to coincide with high tension between Leora and Paul. She sometimes spends longer on make-up than she does out the flat so she cannot possible be doing enough for any kind of job.

As to her overnights, well those obviously aren't work. I believe she stays at a friend's place, possibly the one who visited recently. Paul does not seem to have problem with this an di do not believe for 1 second there is anything sexual to these visits whether panties are missing or not. You must have notice she often leaves the panties off if she wears the black tights because she does not need them to be decent. When her friend came to stay, notice that her friend changed into nightwear and back again so to me there is nothing suspicious.

• Upvote 2

All of us need to get real.

What makes anybody think that Leora has or works at any legitimate job.

C'mon now, would you hire her, an internet exhibitionist star?

You;d have to be crazy. She's so recognizable that there wouldn't be any work

getting accomplished, not to mention that every guy and girl she works with would

be hitting on her all day.

Unless work rules in Russian workplaces are so tolerant as to allow all kinds of crap to go on

during work hours, I don't think she stands a chance in the work-force.

I can just see her answer to the job application form question that asks, WHAT PREVIOUS JOBS HAVE YOU

WORKED IN?

I guess she could answer.......

Let's see........ I have a dog!!!

Rollex

• Upvote 2

Well the problem is because we don't know almost nothing about her. Simply because she was not born three years ago. She maybe already been police officer before.Or perhaps local officials based on her education decide she can be useful as additional reserve police force.If they ever going to be needed to activate.

2303le00a.jpg

I would like to ask Yury about this and for the second opinion. It surely not look like flight attendant. Most of those dresses are made to look nice and pleasant but they are more formal.. And this dress at least to me is far from that. I would say leora look very official in this dress .So I assume is dressed in uniform of one of internal services uniform. In short I see very strong and official note with her appearance. 

I think she have police officer uniform

This is a police form. This are all the police, including the security service, that protects the various institutions (paid service).
I can not make out any insignia on her uniform. This clothes to wear and cadets of police schools. They are on the shoulder straps should be a letter "K". But studying there during the day, so it is unlikely Leora learning.

g6KSeKrHXV-800x600.jpg

kTF3Ge2tko-800x600.jpg

• Upvote 3