Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

1 minute ago, jimbo4 said:

What we have witnessed today is a vicious and calculated verbal assault on one of the tenants, by a bully carrying out a vendetta of hate against a kind, considerate, intelligent and well respected woman. She does not instigate hate posts, but merely responds to defend herself as best she can....which by anybodies standards is more than adequately. I wish the minority of people who get pleasure out of anonymously offending her would think about their actions. inasmuch as let them ask themselves this question " Would you have the guts to say it to her face, or indeed to Pauls face,?" I think not.

Please guys, give some thought to the girls feelings, she has done no harm to any of you.

Spoken like true friend:angel:

Well said my friend:blush:

• Upvote 3

About what was written here today:

Actually, I wrote here days ago: "it's worth the hard truth ..."
The truth, always the truth. I love the truth. The truth is LOVE. With love and truth a WORLD of relationships, of friends, is built ... No one should be afraid of the truth.
I am mayor in a small town. I have many friends, but also many enemies. Sometimes they tell me: someone was saying something bad about you. And I ask, but was they Itelling the truth ??? So if you tell the truth, ok, but if you were lying, just to denigrate others, it should be ignored, that is trash...does not deserve a response ... we are giving  a value that  have not.
And Juli, we are not all the same ... friends we will see in the bad moments.

Good afternoon everyone.

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Anyone of you see what book she's reading? Just wondering. I need to fill out my winter reading list and she and I share some of the same interests on occasion regarding economics and philosophy.

I think she is reading, how to get rid of rodents! Lol, The best thing about reading a book is not knowing is content. (just my opinion) I prefer romance, and adventure, though, I do enjoy economics and philosophy, because of is real fundamental nature of knowledge, distribution, and consumption of goods and services, and it helps immensely with the Relativity and Uncertainty of Market Economics. Do you play the market, or it's just an interest in topics? I think you would enjoy reading this PDF File, in its entirety.

Dr. Peter Critchley - PHILOSOPHISING THROUGH THE EYE OF THE MIND - It has been around for six years. If you read it, please, share with me your thoughts on it . Thanks!

http://www.academia.edu/744886/PHILOSOPHISING_THROUGH_THE_EYE_OF_THE_MIND_Philosophy_as_Ethos_and_Praxis