Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

2 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

My Friend ... Each person has his oun way to express him self .. Tword Such beauty. .  .

Some can put beautiful way of expression some less but all who love leora . .    mean well and not to harm ..

Exsept For example .. this other guy up... 

All and all ... We all want to see her smile spread on her sweet face .. Each person is trying in a different way of approach:biggrin:

Respect that ... And don't Patronize on those who are abit limited with word as some have difficultly with the language or from other reason.   

Take this remark to you heart and be sensitive to the rest...

And my friend I really don't mean to be disrespectful .. Just known you self .. As it can be a bit offensive to some and can drag in nessery in pleasant remark ??

Funny you are Reallifecam, but, this is between Pepe and me, we are joking around, and you come at me with a cavalier attitude when it does not concern you. I`m flattered and humbled because you genuinely care about what people post. I commend you.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Funny you are Reallifecam, but, this is between Pepe and me, we are joking around, and you come at me with a cavalier attitude when it does not concern you. I`m flattered and humbled because you genuinely care about what people post. I commend you.

He does only mean well.. Little language barrier 

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Thank you .. Sorry for that ... Sometimes it can happed that one can misunderstood another.

I hold you as a friend ?

• Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well here I am back in the fold, worshipping The Goddess full time again, although sadly full screen no longer.

Morning BB. Before I signed up I used to get a bigger screen by pressing ctrl and +  key 4 times. To reduce press ctrl and -  key 4 times to return to normal. You could try it...

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, reallifecamv said:

I didn't mean to be an ass ... 

But I have a fine ass and sometimes i wave it ?:biggrin:

But don't tell leora she with joules:biggrin:

But your not as sexy as Pepe! 

I am to sexy for my fur to sexy for my fur..... 

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, Pepe said:

But your not as sexy as Pepe! 

I am to sexy for my fur to sexy for my fur..... 

Oooo you'll be surprised ... :biggrin:

As I won a beauty contest?

And they gave me a tour around the world and I made peace in many countries... And....

Then I woke up....?

God damn the alarm clock:biggrin:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, ROCKHARD said:

canlı, does the boyfriend matter to you? Sometimes we find ourselves wanting something that its just not possible. Then we get bored and start posting irrational thoughts. What she does is not of your or anyone's concern. I know you mean well, and there's a reason we are all here, so, make the best of it.

There is no boyfriend, only  Pepe,  Me ,The Beastmaster, and Foamy if she wants a bit of rough. Otherwise its all in the fools imagination.

• Upvote 4

3 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Morning BB. Before I signed up I used to get a bigger screen by pressing ctrl and +  key 4 times. To reduce press ctrl and -  key 4 times to return to normal. You could try it...

Hello naga, I run at 300%, it is nearly full screen but obviously not quite the same quality, but still pretty good. I have been falling asleep all morning as I have a cold but otherwise taking things very easy today and only watching The Goddess. It seems like she is not too busy herself today. 

• Upvote 2