Leora & Paul - General Chat For This Apartment (2016)

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Anyone of you see what book she's reading? Just wondering. I need to fill out my winter reading list and she and I share some of the same interests on occasion regarding economics and philosophy.

I have philosophy and economics (both of which I took as options at school) books but I have had no time (or the eyesight) to read them in the last 16 months. Maybe now I'm back to RealLeoraCam I'll have a bit more time.

While you guy's talk about the books I'll search the pillow and out  and out my had down ... 

Have a beautiful night guys.. ::)

Sweet one... Beautiful flower.. 

Its nice to see you work on a different kind of art. ... 

From her it loom like you work on new Nightgown or a dress ???

Not sure but the is sure is to see you such Patience this and peace 

And dedication... .:blush:.. Beautiful 

Have a beautiful night and sweet dreams?

• Upvote 2

On ‎2016‎-‎12‎-‎01 at 0:34 AM, jimbo4 said:

What do you think Pepe, Guess where I was last night........Full moon, good music and a beautiful Goddess on her balcony........It don't get much better than that my furry friend....Absolutely Puuuuuuurfect. 

(Content No Longer Available)

Lol 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I've been snuggled up under the blanket all night with her.. She puts off some amazing heat. 

You were on the wrong side of the bed, that was me you were next to. We must try and get your eyes sorted out next year.

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Lol, I don't have an answer for that my friend.:huh:

I left you bowl of lasagna on the balcony and a saucer of milk little kitty. ;) 

Now I have to fix this guard hound a big juicy steak and the Goddess and I  can get back to snuggling. 

• Upvote 2